Quick 2015 deleted review

kicker417

Reaction score
I have 22,000 miles on mine it has been deleted since 10,000miles so far so good. I also have the pip v2 tunes.... Only once in a while the shifting gets a little jumpy

truckmaniac

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the shifting with my pip tunes. But I'm coming from a gearhead tuned 6.4 with a suncoast. They are just so sluggish in comparison, but I guess that's comparing apples to oranges. I hope they grow on me.

I can see where you are coming from 1st gear is sluggish for me.

no problems what so every. PIP v2 tunes are definitely the cats meow.

I've been PIP tuned for over a month and 3,000 miles. The Version 2 & 3 transmission tunes were nice but too "soft", according to some folks.

I'm running Power Level 3, which is yielding a 2+ mpg increase under all conditions and almost no smoke. It's one clean tune!

My current tunes are Version 6, with crisper shifting, good exhaust braking and Zero CEL problems. The tunes will continue to evolve as Mike @ PIP continues to tweak the tunes.

So far so good and I'm happy I went the PIP route.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
no problems what so every. PIP v2 tunes are definitely the cats meow.

You should have the Pip v6 tunes now if you uploaded the last release.Im down to 2weeks of work before I get home and try the new tunes out.This has been a long 7weeks lol...

Charles

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So whats everyone deleting with 2015s doing about warranty? i know its a personal choice but, has anyone had any issues with their truck since requiring warranty work or getting to any hassle with it? not stupid to the subject just not familiar with abrand new truck, just older models were a warranty wasnt there haha. thanks guys also whos everyone using for their deletes and whats the pricing?

thanks Merry Christmas
even a bone stock truck has issues when it comes to most warranties.. as in there are more denied warranties then honored. if you're thinking of a tuner then there is zero warranty left but it gets rid of the problems anyway.

live life full throttle

Captaincworley

Reaction score
even a bone stock truck has issues when it comes to most warranties.. as in there are more denied warranties then honored. if you're thinking of a tuner then there is zero warranty left but it gets rid of the problems anyway.

live life full throttle

Yea 1 of our Port Captains has a 14' 250.Its left him stranded twice in the middle of nowhere.Guess what it was?Yep stupid exhaust sensors in the Dpf.I say good riddance to that crap and like others have stated,Just because you are stock doesn't mean they won't still try to deny warranty work.Ive heard some pretty lame excuses!

Charles

Latest posts

Members online