Some Frame Work...

Wayne

Reaction score
What happened with toxic if you don't mind me asking? I remember when I hauled my buddies blue '96 12v up for a trans build at the old shop you were still their?

It was nice living close to family, but the boss made some business choices resulting in not being able to pay me what I'm worth. Tadd does, and I really like what I do, so now I'm back here. ...hopefully permanently.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
It was nice living close to family, but the boss made some business choices resulting in not being able to pay me what I'm worth. Tadd does, and I really like what I do, so now I'm back here. ...hopefully permanently.

Sucks things didn't work out at Toxic, Wayne. It's good to hear that you are back where you belong though!

Wayne

Reaction score
Sucks things didn't work out at Toxic, Wayne. It's good to hear that you are back where you belong though!
I really do love my job at Elite being able to work on some of the nicest trucks around. I've been wanting to build my own single cab short bed for the longest time, and now I get to including all the power adders, etc. Only problem is that it isn't mine. ...but I'm not paying the bill, so it's all good:pimp:

No worries. I haven't exactly announced I've been back. With all the moving I've done in the last several years I just got tired of making announcements. I also have enjoyed laying under the radar, and being a little mouthy when people are idiots. I guess i'll be toning that down now the cat's out of the bag.:(

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
You don't have a "blue" name so I think you are good.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a blue name and other times I need to remember I have a blue name. LOL

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
A quick update... Taking care of the fuel tank..
download1.jpg

The stance as of now, I think its getting dropped some more.
download2.jpg

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Wow he gets one moderate 6.4 upgrade done and he wants to own the place. LOL :poke:
They do look like they are backwards.

vcassens

Reaction score
Awesome build I am wanting to find a cheep powerstroke like an obs and make it a shorty but money has not provided for now LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
Man, I'm feeling a little jaded with such a lack of faith :axe: I guess if you guys need a scapegoat, then I'm your man. :flush: I must say this is one job I've been excited to do for quite some time. There's enough other guys involved that I'm sure all my screw-ups will be compensated for so it'll be a sweet rig when it's done.:jammin:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You mean there are enough guys involved you can blame it on them. Looks good though, cool to see this truck shrinking.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.