Some Frame Work...

BFT

Reaction score
Man, I'm feeling a little jaded with such a lack of faith :axe: I guess if you guys need a scapegoat, then I'm your man. :flush: I must say this is one job I've been excited to do for quite some time. There's enough other guys involved that I'm sure all my screw-ups will be compensated for so it'll be a sweet rig when it's done.:jammin:

are you done yet?LOL

just messing with yah, wayne. if i ever get a truck like that then ill have you chop the frame

Wayne

Reaction score
You mean there are enough guys involved you can blame it on them.

EXACTLY :thumbsup: So far my involvement is only the frame work, fuel tank, and soon to be the paint job. Function before form as Tadd really wants to take it to Phoenix for the season opener, but if we (whoever gets assigned to finish it) can get it done in time mechanically, then it might get some shiny paint before then. Clock's ticking though, so we'll see ;)

TRUBBS

Reaction score
EXACTLY :thumbsup: So far my involvement is only the frame work, fuel tank, and soon to be the paint job. Function before form as Tadd really wants to take it to Phoenix for the season opener, but if we (whoever gets assigned to finish it) can get it done in time mechanically, then it might get some shiny paint before then. Clock's ticking though, so we'll see ;)

do you get to race the 6.0 you built before you left the fist round?

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Ohhh you just are in charge of cutting and welding the frame and doing the same for the fuel tank? Those thingies aren't that important. So the motor still has to be built, or I mean big ass turbo and some drugs poured down its throat? :pimp:

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
Ohhh you just are in charge of cutting and welding the frame and doing the same for the fuel tank? Those thingies aren't that important. So the motor still has to be built, or I mean big ass turbo and some drugs poured down its throat? :pimp:

Motor and trans are built and in the truck... I have a feeling the charger is gonna need some assistants up here...

Wayne

Reaction score
do you get to race the 6.0 you built before you left the fist round?
I would if it had a Drivetrain in it. Right now it's providing some shade for mice and rabbits. Too many irons in the fire so it sits for a while yet. It's mine to race if I get ambitious though, so we'll see. That engine put the nail in the coffin for twin hpops starving the rest of the engine at 5k rpm's. Now any twin pump kit gets an auxiliary oil supply system just to be on the safe side.
Did Tadd get his dyno installed???
no way dude! That thing is just for looks. :D hopefully after phoenix races as we're trying to stay on top of regular workload and finish Godzilla and tadd's truck. He has friends around who are willing to help out with dyno time until the big day arrives.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
that muther ***ker better be done soon....

godzilla-hump.jpg
[/IMG]

That's what she's saying. LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.