sureflow injection

under pressure

Reaction score
I was lookin around and noticed alot of sure flows from farmers being ran, i also noticed on whats posted a couple low dyno numbers (possibly tunning) as theres lots of tunning talk on these.
Can some explain what the sureflow is beyond this, as it was built for towing, and with guys running 300 and 400 class sure flows, what is the difference between say.

Sureflow 250/100
Fullforce 250/100

?

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
What do you want to do with the truck?

Full force injectors are hybrids 5:1
Sure flows aren't

Last edited:

under pressure

Reaction score
Farmers are sureflows, just a different type.

Same size..... Whats the difference ?

Farmers hybrid 1750.00
Farmers sureflow 1450.00
FFD..........................$$$$

Are all three capable of the same power based on tuning ?

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ok that's my bad then for assuming farmers were sureflows... Can you explain the difference between the 2?

A sureflow was designed to consume less oil than a typical A code, while maintaining a higher injection ratio than a typical .

From the builder himself:

The Sure Flow was specifically designed to be a towing injector. It was designed to take mechanical advantage over current A code injection ratio yet inject fuel faster than current comparable hybrid injector technology.

A code injectors with enough fuel capacity to tow large loads and or accelerate quickly consume great volumes of High pressure oil.
Hybrid injectors which were derived from readily avaliable shelf items are typically not as tow friendly.

I am not saying Hybrid injectors can not be tamed for towing application.
The Sure flow introduces fuel at a faster rate per nozzel diameter than an equally sized hybrid.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
From what I saw at the live tuning event in Spokane you get what you pay for. Not that any sureflow or farmer injector was bad. But the hybrids available from Nate swamps and FFD that where also being tuned seemed to do better as far as more power with less smoke output.

I remember Cale having a tough time with a few trucks with the idle and smoke output. I'm not blaming the injector persay as it could do a lot with tuning. It's just why I witnessed.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I will vouch for being one of those guys with idle issues but it turned out to be Cales tuning, I couldn't even spool my H2E I had installed all that great and it didn't help that I didn't have a boost fooler on the Dyno.

Current tuning is excellent, tamed the idle and with the help of my tuner much better tunes have been developed every time we have a tuning session. I paid $1200 at the time I bought them which was over a year ago.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
You have to remember this is fairly New technology in an injector....

So the tuning guys are a bit behind the curve, but are now coming around...

I to had some minor issues with mine... but after a few programming tweaks, run the same...

I personally think that because of the rate of delivery, the Aneroid tables need a bit more tweaking, to be perfect.....

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I may be trying a set this spring... Cant bash the product at this point, only the way the builder started out.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
You have to remember this is fairly New technology in an injector....

So the tuning guys are a bit behind the curve, but are now coming around...

I to had some minor issues with mine... but after a few programming tweaks, run the same...

I personally think that because of the rate of delivery, the Aneroid tables need a bit more tweaking, to be perfect.....

What exactly is " new technology" here?
Changing the ratio is nothing new. The most common is the standard 7:1 and the hybrid 5:1. Higher has been tried, not proven beneficial as of yet and lower is being done now. Again, nothing ground breaking I hear as of yet.

If it isn't increasing injection pressure of the fuel or allowing for higher rpm capabilities (faster injection) then what is so special about them. I would like to know. Not bashing but no one seems to know or is wanting to explain just what they are.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.