Swamps Turbos

A.thoma

Reaction score
I feel like a just a read a thread from comp'd...:eek:fftopic: lol sooooo does anyone have some valuable information on swamps turbo setup???

3brorce

Reaction score
I feel like a just a read a thread from comp'd...:eek:fftopic: lol sooooo does anyone have some valuable information on swamps turbo setup???

You have been a member of compd for what, 3 days? haha you didnt make too good of an impression of yourself over there. I think this is a pretty good thread actually.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Could be worse, you could be on .DORK reading about high idle mods and rig of the month...

You dont like it... dont log on... pretty simple

A.thoma

Reaction score
Lol I'm just joking with you guys haha I am very curious about these turbos and I did enjoy reading this thread

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Somebody give that man his yoohoo before he blows a gasket

Lol

I just hate when people say that kind of ****. Go ask what pw any tune runs on pretty much any other site and I bet you get a "what's pw stand for?"

Sure, we get side tracked. But usually there is more info in the side track then other sites hold in complete tech sections.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Lol

I just hate when people say that kind of ****. Go ask what pw any tune runs on pretty much any other site and I bet you get a "what's pw stand for?"

Sure, we get side tracked. But usually there is more info in the side track then other sites hold in complete tech sections.

^ What she said.

Latest posts

Members online