Time for more air... 71mm vgt & 86mm S510

Shootingstar

Reaction score
So Dustin
I heard that once you get it dialed in you were gonna sale these as a kit. few ?'s
1) how soon till ya start shipping?
2) What is the price range gonna be?
3) Will ya offer the pipes in different colors?

:popcorn:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Looking good Dustin!!!! I think you will have a sweeeeeeeetttt ride there!!!! You should be able to burn some fuel with your current set up..

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks guys im pretty stoked about it right now but i know there is alot of tuning and tweaking to be had to make it run right. Not going to have much time to play with things till after the wedding next week but im pretty happy i can at least cruise it to work again.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks guys im pretty stoked about it right now but i know there is alot of tuning and tweaking to be had to make it run right. Not going to have much time to play with things till after the wedding next week but im pretty happy i can at least cruise it to work again.

Congrats buddy. Happy for you..

Congrats on the wedding too!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
:whs: congrats on the up coming wedding. And getting the truck running. I know your girls happy about that

Yes LOL she wasnt too happy it still wasnt running yesterday LOL

Congrats buddy. Happy for you..

Congrats on the wedding too!
Thanks man
Nice work Dustin. Congrats on the wedding
Thanks!
Why no dual fueler?

I overlooked the oil drain for the hp turbo, and that happened to be where the junction block needed to be for the dual fuelers, I made the decision to just put it together like it is with just the ford pump and put the stock belt on for right now just so i could make sure it would spool and make sure i had no other issues... which i do inherintly... somewhere along the lines when i extended the MAF harness i must have done something wrong because i got codes for MAF and for IAT, so i need to figure that out, it runs but it overfuels with now MAF hooked up.

So i contacted buddy last night about getting some new lines made up in a different location, probably on the right side. Hopefully they get me some lines soon so i can put it on the dyno

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So Dustin
I heard that once you get it dialed in you were gonna sale these as a kit. few ?'s
1) how soon till ya start shipping?
2) What is the price range gonna be?
3) Will ya offer the pipes in different colors?

:popcorn:

def no kit lol

Matt

Reaction score
Well at least its running. I'm really excited to see how well it spools and everything once you have everything working right. Looks awesome too.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Awesome Dustin. Congrats on gettin er runnin. U truely r the backyard innovator. Now i gotta get my azz in gear and get mine done lol.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
me too, the little testing that i did last night it seamed to spool about like it did with the procharger and the gt42 at one point when i had both turbos driving kinda hard it shifted to bout 2200 rpm and the big turbo was still making 10psi, so im pretty excited that the big turbo seams to be working so well...

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Congrats on getting it going man. It's quite the accomplishment to stuff that big bastard in there and still retain almost everything in the engine compartment. I'm looking forward to seeing more progress. I'm still surprised that big turbo spooled as well as it does.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Thats good news Dustin that the big CAT turbo is workin for ya. They r pretty impressive on the big motors that i work on. Its pretty cool that it will work just the same on our motors. Now its time for the race cover :poke:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.