Truck Jam Piedmont Dragway Oct. 20th

woodduck97

Reaction score
It is a loosing battle either way with some of you bone heads. That is why I say *** it and run what ya brung or dont pull at all because you wont get close to winning unless you are at some back woods redneck pull where bad ass cummins owners go that think they got 600hp because there truck blows smoke with the fuel screw turned up.

Last edited:

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Jared come on down to GA to the Diesels in Dark Corners II event Nov 10th. Our ws rules are STOCK APPEARING CHARGERS. The DTS trucks that placed 2nd and 3rd are running Cheetahs! So why cant a Jared or any other person for that matter. The sport is growing and as with anything else the bar gets set higher and higher. Build your s**t hook that SOB up and lets pull!

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
OK guys i really Really am sorry about the confusing. I did post that in the 1st thread. aaron told me to change to stock appearing so i did. rules will be changed next year, i will have more guys working for me so there isnt anybody that doesnt get tech'd i was extremly busy so i am sorry i didnt tech everybody but i did check jareds truck and other trucks also. it will me different in march. i hope you guys come back, if not i understand. next year's works stock will be a true ws class. STOCK TURBO/TURBOS with no mofified housings and no billet wheels. 2.5 will be the next step up. again i'm sorry guys i messed up and i really dont want anyone to be mad over anything. Jared's truck is wicked but like stated a heavy modified duramax can hang also. its all in who has the best setup. can we please drop this.

thank you and sorry once again.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
yeah but i'm sure somebody may have a arson kit or stage 3 but u cant tell what size cp3 it is on the side. we may would allow 7.3 to run dual oil pumps but will just have to see. i dont want there to be any problems in march but i know its hard to make everyone happy. i will try my best though.

woodduck97

Reaction score
yeah but i'm sure somebody may have a arson kit or stage 3 but u cant tell what size cp3 it is on the side. we may would allow 7.3 to run dual oil pumps but will just have to see. i dont want there to be any problems in march but i know its hard to make everyone happy. i will try my best though.

Ok cool. The rules for march will make or break if I bring my truck down.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score

Allowing a 7.3 to run dual HPOP's isn't gonna threaten anybody at all.

And don't take this thread to hard.

It's one dude who's pissed because a truck from another shop whipped all the trucks from his shop.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score

It's one dude who's pissed because a truck from another shop whipped all the trucks from his shop.

well i knew this was coming, even our local pulls aaron has been doing pretty good with his silver truck but never won (inline every time!) lol were trying to make the classes stair step so there isnt such a big jump b/t classes and gives every man a chance.

MINK

Reaction score

Sums it up well.

phale

Reaction score
Jared come on down to GA to the Diesels in Dark Corners II event Nov 10th. Our ws rules are STOCK APPEARING CHARGERS. The DTS trucks that placed 2nd and 3rd are running Cheetahs! So why cant a Jared or any other person for that matter. The sport is growing and as with anything else the bar gets set higher and higher. Build your s**t hook that SOB up and lets pull!

Sorry man, but those trucks don't have "cheetah" turbos on them. They may have a different compressor wheel stuffed in them, but there is nothing from Fleece on any of the three trucks. I pull against them often and they regularly put 20-30 feet on my stock turbo/injector duramax. They definately have some added fuel though.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Yes no one will be happy... so theres only some middle ground in between somewhere lol... i will be there next year if im in the states and not out to sea... Good show... **** happens... By next week this will all be forgotten and the good times rememebered lol... Anyway on to more important things... Who is makin the vids and pics lol...

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Yes no one will be happy... so theres only some middle ground in between somewhere lol... i will be there next year if im in the states and not out to sea... Good show... **** happens... By next week this will all be forgotten and the good times rememebered lol... Anyway on to more important things... Who is makin the vids and pics lol...

I believe coal rollin diesel and 4x4cross will have videos and pics, will page will have pics and i think diesel life has already put some on the fb page. I will put links up as there posted. I will work on posting results 2nite, still trying to catch up from the weekend.

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
Sorry man, but those trucks don't have "cheetah" turbos on them. They may have a different compressor wheel stuffed in them, but there is nothing from Fleece on any of the three trucks. I pull against them often and they regularly put 20-30 feet on my stock turbo/injector duramax. They definately have some added fuel though.

U are out of your mind if if u thank they are true stock turbos on all 3of them trucks

Latest posts

Members online