upgrade non vgt

bricewise

Reaction score
I'd like to see pictures of the product not a rendering though. Either way its impressive looking.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Stuff looks nice Jared, can't wait to get feed back on how it performs and does. Hope it runs like a champ. The pics I saw made me drool and its deff some top notch work,

I'm headed up to hang out with Brian soon, I'm planning on coming by for a shop tour.

MorganM

Reaction score
There's nothing on the H&S motorsports site about a turbo kit, but the dual fueler kit is available.

bricewise

Reaction score
It looks on the site you can order the kit without the CP3 pump...but cant order the kit with the pump...But then again I haven't bothered to call and ask.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Did you place an order?

No I have not placed an order, I just called and talked to them and got the 411 basically on what was going down. I believe they have a good product. An I believe it's been tested. How ever I'm a little Leary due to the fact that the only kit currently in use is the kit on the big grey truck. It would be a no brainer to me if I knew that there was 5 or 6 trucks running a kit right now. And I do lots of heavy towing and lots of daily driving so I'm gonna wait till some more kits get out to use I think.

bbc109758

Reaction score
Has anybody thought of a big single with just a small supercharger like belt driven paxton. Or does that throw in to many variables?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Has anybody thought of a big single with just a small supercharger like belt driven paxton. Or does that throw in to many variables?

Some fine folks from Iowa have a setup just like that. Several folks ran them on several trucks with results as expected.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Some fine folks from Iowa have a setup just like that. Several folks ran them on several trucks with results as expected.

Sir leave this up to the professionals !! Haha long time no time.

bricewise

Reaction score
So my dual fueler from H&S arrives tomorrow according to UPS and my fuel lab stuff should be here next week. So with that the need for a turbo upgrade is driving me crazy! lol

Here's the options as I see them.

- SPE - Love their products but waiting on manifold and intercooler hookups which Dan said was probably around a month away.

- RCD -Any updates Jared? I know you said about a month away and its only been like a 1.5 weeks. But any news would be great.

- H&S - Talking to them turbo after I purchased the fueler, the turbo is 3-6 months out. I'm not sure I want to wait that long especially with just a rendering.

Am I missing anything? But sounds like to me I'll be waiting at least a month if I can wait that long...lol...difficult to be patient sometimes

Latest posts

Members online