Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

slc dzl

Reaction score
On stock injectors I am seeing 30lbs of boost with the same turbo, but with my flange leak I was only seeing 23 lbs.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
easy....Hoffdizzle loves them now:D

I just think there are things they are good for. It seems there is a line drawn in the sand and some people are on both sides of the fence. I put my money down to test my theory - if I'm wrong - I'll go shake the money tree again.

LOL. Hasselhoffman and I discussed his new love.

:D Trust me if it doesn't work its coming off and I will tell the world what worked better. ;)

Same dude that rep'd the turbonetics charger on his whip.

I hate you. But it brings a smile to my face every time I remember getting a PM from him about wanting to finally start helping me out with my truck because it suddenly started running awesome and I got to tell him that since he kept blowing me off that I swapped turbos and THAT was why it was running awesome.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
man I have seen pinhole leaks in intercooler boots and it cause a problem, couldnt hear it, and took forever to find it. Take off all the charge boots and inspect with a fine tooth comb.

G Racing

Reaction score
When the truck left to be tuned there were no exhaust leaks. Everything was nice and snug. All the intercooler and turbo boots are new and clamps tight. There is only a couple of things that could keep it from building boost. A bad turbo, I've seen plenty new out of the box turbos be bad. A boost leak, an exhaust leak and Injectors that will snuff the turbo. I did a balance test and it was near perfect. There was nothing seen that could be physically wrong. The truck ran good but smoked like a dodge with a plastic bag over the intake. Oh wait, the rag in the intake might be the issue lol Matt has done an excellent job getting the smoke under control. When he gets done with it I'll find out why it doesn't want to build boost. Until then all I ask is no bashing or speculation. Every truck is different and I don't think that there is another truck running exactly the same setup as Garrett's. Who knows the intercooler could have a hole or a cracked tank. Where is that new intercooler???

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Gonna get a ic. Quit your bitchin. Lol!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.