Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Think Im close to saying to hell with it. Anybody want to trade some stock injectors for 190s? :)

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
No disrespect to any of the vendors who built those injectors and turbo but I think that would be best for what you are after with your truck

MINK

Reaction score
This **** is way more hassle than what I need.

There is no reason this setup cannot do what you want it to do, I know your tired of it already but I would send the turbo AND injectors up to RCD - have everything double checked...if zero issues are found....go back to stock but I think that is your best bet to getting this squared away.

Not gonna lie but things like this are why I am very hesitant and skeptical to deal with newer companys and products.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dont give up just yet G, use your resources theyre all willing to help out, Youll be happier in the end :joy:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I would say there is something wrong with those sticks no way they should have that much fuel or be that hot

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
honestly gare,if you thought this process was going to be one and done?

you should have left it stock. meaning you arent really into doing it anyway.

more times then not,theres alittle bs to put up with when doing what your doing.
if you thought you were going to be the exception to the rule? i agree with the others and yourself. put it to stock and leave it alone.

its not uncommon that the the truck will always need abit more care(wrenching) then a otherwise stock truck. its just the way this goes.

the performance game just isnt for some people.

my comment to you is in no way designed to bash you. please dont see it that way.

best regards.

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I dont bro. Its all good. You could very well be right. I want to say again that I am pleased with the svc and help I have gotten from all parties here.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I dont bro. Its all good. You could very well be right. I want to say again that I am pleased with the svc and help I have gotten from all parties here.

i would however say to you. dont give up just yet. youve been around long enough to know,what everyone together can accomplish!! your issue wont be any different.

there are some smart cookies,on here. once the smoke clears,i think you will be more than fine:naughty:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
honestly gare,if you thought this process was going to be one and done?

you should have left it stock. meaning you arent really into doing it anyway.

more times then not,theres alittle bs to put up with when doing what your doing.
if you thought you were going to be the exception to the rule? i agree with the others and yourself. put it to stock and leave it alone.

its not uncommon that the the truck will always need abit more care(wrenching) then a otherwise stock truck. its just the way this goes.

the performance game just isnt for some people.

my comment to you is in no way designed to bash you. please dont see it that way.

best regards.

Garret's been down the performance road before. I Definetly don't think he ever thought it'd be quirk free but when all parties involved are at a loss as to the why's, it goes from being a quirk to a real PITA.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Garret's been down the performance road before. I Definetly don't think he ever thought it'd be quirk free but when all parties involved are at a loss as to the why's, it goes from being a quirk to a real PITA.

:poke:
I think everyone knows what the why's are.. it just seems to be everyone else's product.. lol.

I wanna see everything inspected, only way to rule out variables

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.