Was going up hill, felt something, white smoke. HELP

madman1234509

Reaction score
6.4s arent that unreliable. You mod things, they break. People get rid of the main few bugs (studs, egr ect) and they are pretty reliable, just like any other brand. Swap to a 12v and make 250 hp :p

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Do you think 30%s or a 67 with stock fuel will be more prone to causing internal damage again? If I did a 67 I wouldn't be racing as much as I now. Maybe some track passes here and there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
More power for when I do race it or decide to pull it, no crazy back pressure numbers, no wasteagte

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dommel01

Reaction score
travis i would think with what you have if you put a ported intake manifold on, manifolds, up-pipes would help!
yours might have cracked from boost, i mean you said you can hit 57psi easy, but craig says the stock map sensor only reads 57, so who knows! it doesnt make sense its low miles and stock fuel!
idk my friends freddys #2 injector took a **** and it smoked white and sounded like it had a lope tune lol

madman1234509

Reaction score
I wouldnt let the compounds go for a 67 single. I 66 single is supposed to be close to the same power as stock. Youre just going to lose spool up. Youd be better off keeping the stockers and spend the money you would have spent on a 67 and buy someones drop in 71mm. There are a couple companies that offer it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.