We can rebuild it

BFT

Reaction score
That looks WAY better! Trucks going to look bad arse when he gets it... It would be cool to incorporate some of that color to the wheels :poke:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I can't keep track of all that has been changed in its appearance :thumbsup:. Tailgate does look great, Dustin and Mike have out done themselves. Some color on the wheels would be cool, don't have any plans for that though May have to paint the suspension links front and rear to match the whole scheme that materialized. That will be after it is home though.....some day

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I can't keep track of all that has been changed in its appearance :thumbsup:. Tailgate does look great, Dustin and Mike have out done themselves. Some color on the wheels would be cool, don't have any plans for that though May have to paint the suspension links front and rear to match the whole scheme that materialized. That will be after it is home though.....some day

My bet is when you get It back you'll just wanna drive it... I know I do.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
My bet is when you get It back you'll just wanna drive it... I know I do.

Very true Dustin, a friend of mine may do the painting if it happens. We talked about it last night, I still have to install the damn stereo system I bought a yr ago. :doh:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well it has been a couple of weeks and the truck is on the road. Has about 50 miles on the dyno breaking it in and Mike is now driving it to get all the bugs worked out. I am flying out tues or wed after Christmas to retrieve it. For some reason the ex race is only running 1.75 pulse width. I am pretty sure that what was in it last and that is what Mike pulled from it today. Weird, unless I don't remember putting in ex street and that is why. Mike was going to load ex street and check it out.

Elites new intake is on and fits perfectly.
2011-12-139518-05-2295965.jpg

No new pics, AF wheels won't go on til I am there to hop in. Jim doesn't want something dumb to happen to them (like a hitch backing into them, or anything) before I am there.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mike said it runs good. Should have all the finishing touches by the time you come get it with the paint and stuff.

Bet your very happy to be so close to having a working truck back

808stroker

Reaction score
Stoked for you erik! Maybe new burnout video on youtube later? Lol the first one was epic! This new. setup is gonna make that other one feel stock i bet

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Good luck to you Erik.

I pray I dont pull mine apart next month and see some carnage. We pulled the heads off Josh's regular cab to find we melted the number 1 Piston.. always a great find..

Not..

Jared

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Mike said it runs good. Should have all the finishing touches by the time you come get it with the paint and stuff.

Bet your very happy to be so close to having a working truck back

Yes sir! Talking to Jim I think they are going to try the same tune KEM wrote for Maul. Pretty similar builds so may work out good. Mike likes the trans sifting way more under part throttle with KEM's.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the good words guys. It has been a long road, hopefully I can haul ass down it and not look back. That is all I want, reliable strong running truck. Well and a better educated driver. LOL

Stoked for you erik! Maybe new burnout video on youtube later? Lol the first one was epic! This new. setup is gonna make that other one feel stock i bet
I don't think it will the that much of a performance improvement, but it should run stronger.

Good luck to you Erik.

I pray I dont pull mine apart next month and see some carnage. We pulled the heads off Josh's regular cab to find we melted the number 1 Piston.. always a great find..

Not..

Jared

Damn, Jared that isn't good. Haven't heard of the #1 going before. It is on the same side as the majority of these melted pistons seem to occur. Hopefully it didn't destroy much.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I stopped in there a couple weeks ago. The truck had its own special corner. It was looking nice. The grill and wheels are killer.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I stopped in there a couple weeks ago. The truck had its own special corner. It was looking nice. The grill and wheels are killer.

Haha, yeah it was rather at home there. James had to figure out what changed the day it moved. Well Mike got a run in on the dyno in ex race. Said it was pretty smokey and we are going to get the tune that KEM wrote for Mauls and try it out in mine. Then more gate tuning.

Resampled_2011-12-21_16-03-52_360.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.