We can rebuild it

01platinum

Reaction score
Glad you are getting ready to get the truck back. Sure you have been itching to get back in it and drive. Can't wait to see some videos of it. Graph numbers look awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think they will improve a little more, Mike wants to mess with the gates to try and get it to be a flatter curve. Lately I haven't been itching to be in it, just was starting to bring me down with all the **** that delayed it etc. But now I am eagerly waiting for wed to come so I can enjoy my truck again.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Erik, If you do those bumpers and want to powdercoat them tan, let me know.

If you havent found a good match for the tan powder I found a place that will sell it to you.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik, If you do those bumpers and want to powdercoat them tan, let me know.

If you havent found a good match for the tan powder I found a place that will sell it to you.

That is what I was intending on doing; powder coating them. It will be up to 7 weeks before they are here though. :doh: But I will take you up on that Shone if I strike out around here.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That is what I was intending on doing; powder coating them. It will be up to 7 weeks before they are here though. :doh: But I will take you up on that Shone if I strike out around here.

you should take him up. he has the powder that is dead on match. so you buy the powder and take it to your local powder coater.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
you should take him up. he has the powder that is dead on match. so you buy the powder and take it to your local powder coater.

Good to know, thanks Mike. I will definitely get in touch with Shone, did he have it on his wheels?

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Here is a video of erics. This is with a custom 345 tune from KEM. Video is from a dead stop and just standing on the throttle from idle no boost. I also rolled at 60 mph and forced a down shift to show how fast the smoke clears, which for being at 6000 ft i'm pretty impressed how it does. The truck pulls very hard in this tune makes 55 psi total boost and back pressure varyies slightly from 65-70 absolute. Its going on the dyno again right now and I will let you guys know how this tune does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xlVirhIGPc

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Here is a video of erics. This is with a custom 345 tune from KEM. Video is from a dead stop and just standing on the throttle from idle no boost. I also rolled at 60 mph and forced a down shift to show how fast the smoke clears, which for being at 6000 ft i'm pretty impressed how it does. The truck pulls very hard in this tune makes 55 psi total boost and back pressure varyies slightly from 65-70 absolute. Its going on the dyno again right now and I will let you guys know how this tune does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xlVirhIGPc

looks really good, amazing how much fuel thoughs turbos will clean up, way cleaner than my truck has ever been with thoughs nozzles

mike@haller's

Reaction score
that is the longest train i have ever seen lol
There was actually two of them back to back out there for some reason.
I just saw this and I was going to comment on that too. LOL That thing does clean up well and isn't that bad from idle with no boost. Should be way cleaner here at sea level.

Sea level should be very clean with this tune.

As a comparison here is the extreme race tune that made 769hp same deal dead stop no boost. It pulls just as hard with extreme race but it is very smoky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0px0bFUg_Xw

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Damn, I knew there would be some difference but that is huge. That tune really makes a lot of smoke. No way would I want that for my dd.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Here is the dyno results. I'm loading the dyno video now to.

uploadfromtaptalk1324922797451.jpg

Latest posts

Members online