We can rebuild it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Awesome....glad the end is in sight.
Was that with Erics latest tunes? With late lock up?

No, they are the tunes from before the latest update. I forgot to ask them to send it in and update it for me. I will take care of it when I get home with it, and see how they feel.

I was thinking maybe wed night try and get everyone together from that area and crab a cold one or two. It would be nice to get together and hang for a while. :pint:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Nice Erik! I like how long it holds above 700 HP. I'm sure with more tuning changes and gate tuning, it'll do 800 no problem.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
what did it dyno last time? Nice #'s btw. When do we get to see pictures or a vid of it finished?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It did 719hp and 1301tq. I will get something up next week when I go pick it up. Never know what I may get talked into. LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Not that I have heard. I know it has been and is going to be dry here for another week at least. I may luck out weather wise. Looked like a little today, but next week looks good.

HD F250

Reaction score
Great looking numbers!! I know you will be glad to get it back on the road and it sounds like it is going to be a very reliable build.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
How do you guys think these will look?
Same style but for an 08
FusionBumper-c11-12-08.jpg

This would be with dual rigid led's for back up lights, back up sensors too

FusionBumper-d99-12-Rear-01.jpg

extreme3807

Reaction score
Originally I was going to go with the fusion bumpers as well. Everything I have read about them is awesome. I have never heard any complaints on fitment and quality. Overall it was price which led me to buy mine,but I think it would be a great investment. Definitely one of the sharpest bumpers out there

Sent from my DROID Pro

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah, they do get pricey when you add lights etc. They seem to be cleaner and not as busy as some bumpers do. Only weigh 50lbs apparently.

extreme3807

Reaction score
I had no idea they weighed that little, guess your not really gaining weight in that aspect. I agree they are by far the cleanest bumper out, they way the lines flow and how flush they sit to the front of the truck, definitely worth it. I had my bumper shipped in raw steel, after seeing peoples painted bumpers I went with powdercoat, and im glad I did, doesnt scratch or get chips at all, something to keep in mind

Sent from my DROID Pro

Latest posts

Members online