We can rebuild it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It's alive! Yes I am looking forward to have my baby back. Love that flat curve.
Tadd, you are a tire smoking, burn out lover. LOL I should come by Thurs, we shall see if you can get a tire smoke fix then.
Hhhmmm, Mike it looks a little chilly there.

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Hopefully the weather is good on the way home (snow storms suck)

That is what I have been watching for. Looks like weather will be good.
The power and tq curve with the KEM tune seems much flatter and with higher numbers when I was comparing them side by side. Drive ability for sure, winna!

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Here is the two runs together.

uploadfromtaptalk1324931218200.jpg

HD F250

Reaction score
Nice work guys, I am sure you are stoked Eric it has been a long time coming. Try to keep it together this time and try not to have a permanent grin on the drive home.:D

Erikclaw

Reaction score
The extra fuel at sea level may be a little different story on the dyno right?

My guess is maybe, if it is completely clean at sea level then the more fuel from IDP may benefit. But I doubt it will completely clean up when I am back at normal elevation.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
The kem tune is actually less pulse. 1.9 to 2.29 on the extreme race. I also was able to light the turbos lower in the rpm with the kem tune. It shows it better with the graph set to rpm instead of wheel speed.

View attachment 2985

I'm sure the dd part of the kem tune is better with the od lock out but I would bet the x race will come out on top at the track

Truck looks to be making good power congrads guys

davey99ps

Reaction score
Damn Eric, that things really starting to look good. Can't wait to see the new rims on the truck. I gotta stop looking at your truck, or I'm gonna end up having to buy a 6.4

Biggreen96

Reaction score
Eric your truck is looking bad a@@. Really need to meet up when you get it home. And I need to buckle down and set time aside so I can finish mine off

Latest posts

Members online