We can rebuild it

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
The Innovative tunes are just the regular tunes, while the KEM is tweaked for his set-up though, right?

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I'm sure the dd part of the kem tune is better with the od lock out but I would bet the x race will come out on top at the track
Truck looks to be making good power congrads guys

I think your right Erics tunes have proven to work well at the track over and over again. I also think the extreme race having that extra pw would make a really good nitrous tune for track use. But for every day driving I really like how driveable KEM stuff is.

corrected or uncorrected numbers?

They are corrected.

The Innovative tunes are just the regular tunes, while the KEM is tweaked for his set-up though, right?

You are right. That tune from KEM is the exact same tune that is in Mal Burnsides truck. Which is the result of 3 days of live tuning.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Eric your truck is looking bad a@@. Really need to meet up when you get it home. And I need to buckle down and set time aside so I can finish mine off

Sounds good man.

You are right. That tune from KEM is the exact same tune that is in Mal Burnsides truck. Which is the result of 3 days of live tuning.

My truck is "almost" live tuned. Bet not too many can say that. LOL

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
I bet that's one of my tunes that mike designed for my truck. They all clean up well like that. I bet this truck would make the same power with tow powers.

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
Because the tow powers can make the same boost all day long. Why wouldn't it make similar power? In regards to the tuning mike has made some great progress testing with my truck (dual pumps) and the smoke has decreased and the power has improved. Parts of my files would be used.

Sorry, I typing this fro. my messed up phone..

jdgleason

Reaction score
Because the tow powers can make the same boost all day long. Why wouldn't it make similar power? In regards to the tuning mike has made some great progress testing with my truck (dual pumps) and the smoke has decreased and the power has improved. Parts of my files would be used.

Just cuz you make 50 lbs of boost at 100 cfm doesnt mean its the same amount of air as 50 lbs of boost at 1000 cfm...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Naw man, you are confused. Boost is nothing more then a number. Lbs/min and CFM are the deciding factor

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
I know that , but the dyno #s have me leaning towards my original post. I remeber reading those turbos should be nothing less the 800+ with the proper fuel. I would expect nothing less with that much cash over the cost of tp turbos.

When are those turbos going to make some power?

I make just as much power with so much less! What gives here?

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Eriks truck has a single pump and nozzles yes, but has an 8" lift and 37s. The only other trucks with High powers have stock fuel.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I bet that's one of my tunes that mike designed for my truck. They all clean up well like that. I bet this truck would make the same power with tow powers.

I had tow powers and it did not make near the power I am putting down now. Never had it dyno'd but trust me it isn't the same.

I have II pump, injectors etc

White_monster

Reaction score
Joe have you ever looked into how much air is moved with tow powers or high powers? Obviously you have no clue about turbos other than more boost means more power. Lmao

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Filter minder with tow powers and all the rest the same, never sucked it in. Barely moved. High powers and 6.0 manifolds, the first time hitting it hard it is sucked all the way in. Would pull it in with out even going wot. That right there shows more air is being moved by the bigger turbos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.