What have you done to your powerstroke today?

rray37375

Reaction score
I replaced my stock radio CD/changer with a new Kenwood unit with touch screen controls, Sirius XM receiver, Pandora, rear-view camera capable, iPhone integration and the extra goodies that keeps the remote radio buttons on the steering wheel working with the aftermarket radio. It's like having a new Sync system in the truck without spending sixty large for a new truck. Less than $500 and two days of my time. (I'm older and the eyesight is a little dim, it takes longer to install anything) Now it's time to do some rearranging of the amateur radio gear in the truck.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Finally got her all cleaned up and ready for pics after her facelift! What do ya guys think?

Edit: I wanna give a big shout out to Jason (Gracing) for getting my surround PTM! Thanks again bud!
tyhuzava.jpg

y5u6yjut.jpg

y8yvu9av.jpg

Last edited:

mandkole

Reaction score
Thinking about what to do with the wheels I just scored... fresh clear coat or color perhaps? sorry about the crappy pic...

wheel.jpg

pungohboy

Reaction score
Drained coolant and replaced cracked coolant tank, tomorrow drain oil replace oil cooler orings then once its back together coolant flush and hopefully it will be good to go for a while longer.

sent from the app I paid for now its free and they have dumbed it down to a free version and want me to buy another paid version even though I have paid for it. Stupid Tapatalk!

imelmo

Reaction score
Truck told me there was water in the fuel. Drained this out of my fuel pump. Think I picked up some bad fuel considering I just put new filters in two weeks ago.

I picked up some last week. Unfortunately I didn't realize it 'til I was at the track and spraying. I think I bent a pushrod or something. :doh:

Latest posts

Members online