white swallow build

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I thought I snapped a drive shaft at first. I was also only going about 10mph when it happened on a dirt road.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Same thing happened to mine and it was an intermediate...loud snap then no gears at all...just would rev

MorganY

Reaction score
Same thing happened to mine and it was an intermediate...loud snap then no gears at all...just would rev

Did yours throw codes when that happened?

One would think the TCM would say WTF from the shaft sensors if that did happen...

I dont see a stage 5 snapping an intermediate under his conditions. Maybe during a sled pull or something of the sort?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Ive snapped intermediates, planetary, and inputs and just a quick snap. No noise afterword. No codes. No movement. Id pop that trans out on the ground and check shafts. Only takes an hour.

MorganY

Reaction score
^ only takes a hour to see how much money you just trashed. Lol

Making pwr sucks sometimes

If its the converter, phil will take care of it no doubt.

I just don't see it being a output or int shaft issue. But I'm sure anything can happen. Output shaft isn't snapped for sure. Trans will be pulled regardless, pressure will be checked before it comes out though just to have some idea of what's going on.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Yup been there a lot lol. Input intermediate planetary. Tc. I've broken everything possible