Wicked wheel 2

Buck1

Reaction score
Good to hear. Ordered mine Thursday. Gonna do the downpipe as well at same time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score
Dying to know how these act in a tuned/deleted truck. I wonder if it adds enough to put a tuned 6.7 in the ballpark of a tuned 6.4??? That would sure be a lot cheaper than changing turbos!

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Guys bare with Me just got a note 3 so learning phone world all over so I have no clue how to do anything lol

Friend request me on Facebook
Weston shinpoch
I'm slowly getting Facebook figured out using this computer of a phone lol

Randy_270

Reaction score
Guys bare with Me just got a note 3 so learning phone world all over so I have no clue how to do anything lol

Weston shinpoch

Weston, are you doing any 1/4 mile times or dynoing with the turbo mod? Also do you have any fueling upgrades planned to see what kind of power this mod is capable of making?

Buck1

Reaction score
I will be installing on a deleted truck hopefully this weekend. Will let all know at least SOP impressions.

powerstroke22

Reaction score

Weston shinpoch

Just curious did you put the wicked wheel in "Going for Gold" the truck with Industrial's Compound kit?

Buck1

Reaction score
Installed today. Cheated and didn't pull turbo to install it. Seems like a little more whistle in the cab. Roads are snowed covered, so no real opportunity to test. Going to MN next week, so will have plenty of road time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Installed today. Cheated and didn't pull turbo to install it. Seems like a little more whistle in the cab. Roads are snowed covered, so no real opportunity to test. Going to MN next week, so will have plenty of road time.

Hi-lock, point and pray!

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

How hard is it to do without pulling the turbo?

live life full throttle

Buck1

Reaction score
Have to pull downpipe and modify pedestal. Not sure if I would do it that way again. I wanted to see if it was possible, although I sure my method is not approved.

Buck1

Reaction score
Like I said not optimal, but it did work. Just chamfered the back of the mounting boss that interfered, so that housing could come off and leave threads intact. Basically wanted to see if it was possible.

Last edited:

Buck1

Reaction score
Sorry no video. SOP is little noiser in cab can hear turbo working harder. I think cruising boost is up a couple pounds and will hold around 30 longer than the stock wheel would. No full throttle runs to really test it. Seems like mileage may be up a little.

Last edited:

50_shooter

Reaction score
Sorry no video. SOP is little noiser in cab can hear turbo working harder. I think cruising boost is up a couple pounds and will hold around 30 longer than the stock wheel would. No full throttle runs to really test it. Seems like mileage may be up a little.

Im very interested to see some dyno results on a deleted truck. If the numbers they claim on a stock truck are correct (61.2 Additional HP and 117.2 lbs of torque), I would think with tuning the gains would be even more.

If you have a truck maxing out stock fuel system and turbo at 485 HP, and add another at least 60 horse, you are knocking on the door of a tuned 6.4 horsepower level, for WAY cheaper than a turbo kit.

If (BIG IF) what they claim is true, this setup (MM, delete, WW, and exhaust) would be enough to satisfy a lot of guys. I would think it would still be fairly safe from grenading.

Latest posts

Members online