Younger1993 build

Extended Power

Reaction score
Playing a recording of someone else's truck starting while videoing yours doesn't count.

JK.

I hope mine starts that good when I get my injectors back.
That is insane.
No embarrassment there buddy.

MorganY

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3IIAnRABfU

Little pull from converter lock laying into it. Still have a massive exhaust leak coming out of the secondary. Cant wait to see what it will do with a sealed system. Cutting the flange off this weekend and re-doing it. I think I was on the heat too much welding on that flange. Up pipes aren't leaking at all though, stoked about that. Compressor pipes were tank pressure tested, so those are good to go.

Bubba88

Reaction score
That's a nice setup you've got bud! Congrats on the build and have fun. I might have overlooked this but whose tunes are you running?

MorganY

Reaction score
That's a nice setup you've got bud! Congrats on the build and have fun. I might have overlooked this but whose tunes are you running?

Thanks. This is an old tune from Matt @ Gearhead. Non vat 64mm Nitrous file. Drives stupid clean on the street. Going to get a live tune from him at some point, and one from Eric@ Innovative.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Post up a video from a dead stop...just rolling into it, and then push it to the floor through the gears....

MorganY

Reaction score
Morgan has the electronic unit. I have a neat setup going in my truck shortly. Cant wait to get that on :thumbsup:

Looks good man. slowly but surely things come together.

Thanks! Indeed they will, I am sure everyone learned alot from their first compound kit. Just takes some time. Hopefully I can get it done by Ennis

Latest posts

Members online