Younger1993 build

MorganY

Reaction score
Not sure yet if it will be. Pretty good chance it will be though.

Edit: Reason being, I want to get the pipes hydrographic'd first to match the CFM elbow. The polished takes way too much keeping up to keep nice (just like I thought), and when you pop the hood during the day, they don't pop like they did after the first day.

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
Think you could clear coat them? I was going to do chrome powder coat when I get my pile going

I probably could. Another reason why I want to dip them, is because of some scarring around the welds from grinding, you're eyes catch them pretty easily when you pop the hood. They really need to be tig'd if you're going to polish or have any sort of mirror finish IMO. That way everything looks uniformed.

MorganY

Reaction score
Good deal, I'm curious to know how much they would charge for that much piping, I've always thought it would be cool to do mine to look like carbon fiber.

Told me $120 with clear coat at h2o ink in CS. Dipping the 2 CAC pipes, crossover pipe, and CFM with a carbon fiber pattern. Nice shop, nice guy. Going to take him roughly 5 days to do them. He wasn't sure how the pattern would hold because of temperature he felt on the CAC hot side pipe. I figured for the price it wouldn't hurt. I was told it is automotive grade paint, so we will see.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Fix that leak and get some gauges setup to see whats going on, otherwise looks like it moves out pretty well.

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Looks awesome Morgan! Very nice work. Are you planning on getting to a Dyno? Track? or are you just going to cruise around like a smug bad@ss :pimp: and be proud of your work?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
nah...not if you're not spraying it haha. stonepusher is spraying this sh*t out of his ride on stock guts. heard of several others running fuel only at our power level with no problems.I think i'm going to run mine a few times @ test n tune friday night.

fingers crossed

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.