Younger1993 build

MorganY

Reaction score
nah...not if you're not spraying it haha. stonepusher is spraying this sh*t out of his ride on stock guts. heard of several others running fuel only at our power level with no problems.I think i'm going to run mine a few times @ test n tune friday night.

fingers crossed

Ya probably so. If it happened, that truck would sit for months until I was able to swing cash for rods and pistons all at once...and I would probably lose it lol. I enjoy the truck way too much now for that to happen.
The guy dipping my pipes said "I'll Try" to have them ready by next Friday morning...hoping they will be done for the Ennis maiden voyage

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
ok puss...matt moroni said he made a ton of passes @ 900 hp on stock bottom end. several 10 sec passes. if i'm doing it, you're doing it.

MorganY

Reaction score
ok puss...matt moroni said he made a ton of passes @ 900 hp on stock bottom end. several 10 sec passes. if i'm doing it, you're doing it.

Well......If the pipes are done in time, and I get that exhaust leak fixed up, ill consider it on the way up. God help me if the motor goes...someone send me a few more trucks to stud so I can get some pistons and rods lol

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Lol. Seriously. If I get in to A&M, ill have to stop playing with the truck and will have to leave it as is.

As far as breakage is concerned. Anything over 650 on a 6.0 is fair game IMO.

hell...anything can happen but from what i'm told, rods should hold fine for just few passes, especially fuel only. DO IT.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.