2014 DPC bs thread

Dzchey21

Reaction score
that was awhile back this motor, turbo set up all that is brand new as of 2 weeks ago.

Trailer tow, obstical course and drag racing... should be a good carnage day esp with the trailer tow

Jbenso127

Reaction score
ryan really doesnt have much seat time nor does beech if i recall correctly he just got his motor running less than a month ago. hardly time to consider it proven

But they built their trucks, know their trucks inside and out and have both competed in several events with them.. While the setup may not be proven.. At least they know their trucks lol.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
and they didnt have the really cool trailer course to do, i would have been good at that, i often drive down roads in reverse with a trailer just to show people that you dont have to be a truck driver to parrallel park an f-150 and a boat in the crack of your ass

Dzchey21

Reaction score
But they built their trucks, know their trucks inside and out and have both competed in several events with them.. While the setup may not be proven.. At least they know their trucks lol.

yep, they know they are red and sliver, and they have 6.4 litres... other than that... nothing!!! LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
meh, who gives a *** what other people think....

oh wait, this is the internet where we all spend mone we dont have to impress people we dont know

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i have the same trailer basically that they use, i could win that event with a bone stock 6.7 without a doubt.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
you took my bald joke, guess I will go back to the height thing..or lack there of !

easy big bird, wouldnt want you and clausen to get hit by single prop airplanes or anything.

Do you look out the back window of your caddy like shaq? no rear seats bitcH!!!!

MINK

Reaction score
easy big bird, wouldnt want you and clausen to get hit by single prop airplanes or anything.

Do you look out the back window of your caddy like shaq? no rear seats bitcH!!!!

I need to sniff whatever you got on your mirror plate .... you win tonight and I like it !!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.