2014 DPC bs thread

B.Warning

Reaction score
The amount of butthurt, drama, and bullshlt that's being said about Canadian Dan really shows the maturity level of some of you. Whoever that jacka$$ was that said "he's got no blood, sweat, or time in his build" is a idiot. Yes he may not of built it himself but he obviously is working his a$$ off to pay for the build. There's a lot of people on here that didn't personally do their build themselves but they work to pay for the build.

The other is being plssed at him for his driving skill, shenanigans or whatever may or may not have happened. Here's a news flash.... He's made it farther than you all have hasn't he? It's a hobby, sport, another avenue in life to throw money/time at and that's it. You all are not there, your just making assumptions that it's not what you would've done or you could of done a better job if it were you. I'm sure just like any competition event there's tons of pressure but more so being is nationally published.

You all live vicariously through the people you envy and that's sad to be honest. Keep talking shlt, but till you have competed at this level you really have no clue.

jdgleason

Reaction score
easy big bird, wouldnt want you and clausen to get hit by single prop airplanes or anything.

Do you look out the back window of your caddy like shaq? no rear seats bitcH!!!!

Seen him driving the other day.
ametanyr.jpg

Kind

Reaction score
i have the same trailer basically that they use, i could win that event with a bone stock 6.7 without a doubt.

Lol wouldn't be hard against most of them. I'd do the same with my 2wd.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The amount of butthurt, drama, and bullshlt that's being said about Canadian Dan really shows the maturity level of some of you. Whoever that jacka$$ was that said "he's got no blood, sweat, or time in his build" is a idiot. Yes he may not of built it himself but he obviously is working his a$$ off to pay for the build. There's a lot of people on here that didn't personally do their build themselves but they work to pay for the build.

The other is being plssed at him for his driving skill, shenanigans or whatever may or may not have happened. Here's a news flash.... He's made it farther than you all have hasn't he? It's a hobby, sport, another avenue in life to throw money/time at and that's it. You all are not there, your just making assumptions that it's not what you would've done or you could of done a better job if it were you. I'm sure just like any competition event there's tons of pressure but more so being is nationally published.

You all live vicariously through the people you envy and that's sad to be honest. Keep talking shlt, but till you have competed at this level you really have no clue.

***KKINGGG BOOOOOMMMMM mother ***ers!!!! nailed it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
they need to add drifting to the events, that will screen out the non spooling trucks lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.