2014 DPC bs thread

johnp115

Reaction score
He's made it farther than you all have hasn't he?

Honestly.... No. No one in this event has made it further than anyone. And that is a completely justified statement because of what's qualified to get in.

It's not an elimination round event that dwindles everyone down.

It's a magazine event (still huge not knocking on that at all) but it's a single event with no prior elimination. So getting in doesn't mean you're "further" than someone really.

MorganY

Reaction score
I know the physical labor it takes to pay for things like that..and to build them. To see it gone..stings bad even though I had no part in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Honestly.... No. No one in this event has made it further than anyone. And that is a completely justified statement because of what's qualified to get in.

It's not an elimination round event that dwindles everyone down.

It's a magazine event (still huge not knocking on that at all) but it's a single event with no prior elimination. So getting in doesn't mean you're "further" than someone really.

there are standings as of now... so yes it counts just like every other event you get X placement for that event. and right now i think he is beating a duramax so technically hes not last LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I know the physical labor it takes to pay for things like that..and to build them. To see it gone..stings bad even though I had no part in it.

meh sometimes you just gotta learn the hard way, but i get your thinking 100 percent

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
hy8aqyve.jpg

Careful who you smack talk D!

morepower02

Reaction score
Let's be candid. Money comes easier to some than others in this world. As for working hard to get in? It's a magazine voting contest..dues do not have to be paid.

johnp115

Reaction score
there are standings as of now... so yes it counts just like every other event you get X placement for that event. and right now i think he is beating a duramax so technically hes not last LOL

Not the point I was making.

Soley getting into the event doesn't make you further than anyone.

Ofcourse completing and participating you're gonna go further than others but anyone can get voted into this.

Hard to word the concept/point I have in mind.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Let's be candid. Money comes easier to some than others in this world. As for working hard to get in? It's a magazine voting contest..dues do not have to be paid.

could come back to money... buy 5000 copies and send them all in LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Not the point I was making.

Soley getting into the event doesn't make you further than anyone.

Ofcourse completing and participating you're gonna go further than others but anyone can get voted into this.

Hard to word the concept/point I have in mind.

yeah i dont know what you are talking about LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The things I'd do for a built 6.7 in the first place.

i have a couple jobs to help you get you one. be here first thing with some hot shorts and a dust pan.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.