Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Cool, well give me a shout before you head up!

Things are not looking so great for this weekend, got one race car to prep for a Saturday race I am in and have to fix (frame repair) after last nights racing. But I was able to make this fully custom turbo delete pipe. I spent alot of time ensuring that this would be the highest flowing setup out there.....note the perfect fitment.

Photo0439.jpg

hmmm.....

Looks like you got it backwards to me..:poke:

Unless that is, you plan to run BOTH the turbos out of the vally..

I am going through withdraw right now looking at your pictures.. Looks good Man.

907DAVE

Reaction score
What diameter pipe is that?

It's 3''. It is the stock downpipe off the dually.

Were those leaks associated with the stealth? If so, which leaks and how did it fix it? Mine currently aren't leaking but I know it is a common problem with the stealth design.

Sam

Main issues I was having with the barbed hose fittings included with my kit, it was a constant battle to keep them leak free.

Turbo delete..........removes air restriction?

hmmm.....

Looks like you got it backwards to me..:poke:

Unless that is, you plan to run BOTH the turbos out of the vally..

I am going through withdraw right now looking at your pictures.. Looks good Man.

The turbo delete was made so I could run the engine with the turbo's off for the hot retorque. Those turbo's are a pain to pull when they are hot.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Last time I pulled the cab to do the hot re-torque....but this seems much easier.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Damn Dave doign work yet again!! This one looks like its going to last you a bit longer, congrats man!

907DAVE

Reaction score
:whs:

I wonder if i would need to do a hot re-torque??? ARP says I dont..

Hot re-torque is a must with FireRings.

Damn Dave doign work yet again!! This one looks like its going to last you a bit longer, congrats man!

Thanks!
It really kills me that this thing is still not running yet. Just got home from a buddy's shop, the Legends racecar is back together after a rough night of racing, and the sprint car build has just begun. Once the sprint is done there will be absolutely no time left for anything else, going to really push to have this thing done next weekend.

Teaser......

Photo0441.jpg

FORD7.3

Reaction score
thats bad ass!! is that what you guys do for fun up there in AK?

907DAVE

Reaction score
Alot of motorsport related activities up here, racing is just a summer sport for a bunch of us.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Got started on it this morning, and I just finished the hot re-torque. Had to sit down after that.....pheww.

I have racing tonight so it will have to finish up tomorrow.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Truck is all back together and driving again, I have a few issues to sort out and it will be DONE!

I will get a video up within the next few days.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Truck is all back together and driving again, I have a few issues to sort out and it will be DONE!

I will get a video up within the next few days.

53 hours...and you install a new engine, complete hot retorques, compete in a race, finish installing a compound turbo system, and drive the truck. :fordoval:

Wow.:shocked: Those are some wrench bending skills right there, or an addiction to caffiene, or a combination of both.:gethim:

I'm going to start planning my next oil change now.....LOL

Latest posts

Members online