Do's and Don'ts of stretched tires

TyCorr

Reaction score
How do we know its a 15.5? Looks like a 14 wide wheel with a goddamn 12.5 tire.

My picture experience has been shti for the last month on this site so maybe Im not seeing it clear, but it looked like a 20x14 chrome hostage. Sorry, just my observation.

swinky

Reaction score
They are 38x15.50s on 20x20 wheels

How do we know its a 15.5? Looks like a 14 wide wheel with a goddamn 12.5 tire.

My picture experience has been shti for the last month on this site so maybe Im not seeing it clear, but it looked like a 20x14 chrome hostage. Sorry, just my observation.

^^^^^^^ lol

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, I saw his post. Thats not what im basing my answer on.

Whatever, a 1"x1" thumbnail isnt really clear enough.that I feel dumb for what I said.

swinky

Reaction score
Yea, I saw his post. Thats not what im basing my answer on.

Whatever, a 1"x1" thumbnail isnt really clear enough.that I feel dumb for what I said.

Not implying you're dumb man. I'm on Tapatalk with my tablet so I can see it clearly. I don't care what it is its dumb lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
Unless that truck has a bunch of big mods under the hood, it might be a pretty slow ride.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
I think it'd look a lot better with a set of 10 or 12 wide wheels, but thats just me. Another fad i'll never understand.

:whs:

Reminds me of high schoolers back in the late 80's w/ their mini-trucks and low riders LOL

Stretched tires on a 1 ton diesel truck, things are officially retarded..

That's definitely about Gayy inches tall and Toolbag inches wide. The size of the wheel looks to be a Cockbreath X Cumdumpster

rotflmao!

Last edited:

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
:whs:

Reminds me of high schoolers back in the late 80's w/ their mini-trucks and low riders LOL

Stretched tires on a 1 ton diesel truck, things are officially retarded..

rotflmao!

In the town I grew up in it was all about stretched tires on Euro imports (mainly VW and clapped out Audi's).
Thought the whole concepts was retarded then, and still do.

It's just a matter of time before people start figuring out ways to add 15* of negative camber to 1 ton trucks, rendering them completely useless.

Derkperk

Reaction score
Agree. My buddy has an A4 with stretched tires on it. I told him how retarded it looked. When he curb checked his $2000 wheels, he realized it was a bad idea. :poke: LOL

k2xp

Reaction score
Go for it bro ..... my friend has the same setup on his gmc yea it weighs a lil less but still enough to pop the bead but it never happened... i have another friend 22x14s on 35s no problems either.... im running 24x14s on 38s go for it itll look good and to pop a bead on a properly inflated tire would very hard i can only see it happening if you jerk your steering wheel left/right going 70..... just my 2 cents

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Go for it bro ..... my friend has the same setup on his gmc yea it weighs a lil less but still enough to pop the bead but it never happened... i have another friend 22x14s on 35s no problems either.... im running 24x14s on 38s go for it itll look good and to pop a bead on a properly inflated tire would very hard i can only see it happening if you jerk your steering wheel left/right going 70..... just my 2 cents

So what you're saying is, when a deer runs out in front of your truck on the highway, it's entirely possible that you'll pop a bead trying to avoid it?
Sounds legit.

Latest posts

Members online