Gfulton's Build

MorganY

Reaction score
92542974-810D-4E3D-BF25-D548B12DD536_zpsxggzvae8.jpg

We should have done the billet 68 to begin with. Pulls hard, definitely a solid gain in power. Colt's taking care of the ALAs this weekend.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Gary, how are you man!

I am just dropping in to say that I have been a long time follower (also the many helpful posts/threads by Danseitler, christstiltner, Morgan, and others), and I am also taking on a 6.7 turbo upgrade project. I am thinking about going with the GT3794va stage 2 because I don't know real world if the Billet 68 would be overkill on an almost every other day driver.. I will figure it out by the mid-May time frame. Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick thanks for the many pages detailing all of your experiences, as well as that of all the other guys, and I hope to have my page up in the next month!

If you guys don't mind, I would love to shoot some general questions over about the newest VGT that you are running?

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
A37D1216-5ADE-4B70-A3EB-1BA9E670414A_zpslwmgfpax.jpg

They're on! Alignment early this week.

If you haven't done these on your lifted rig, you need to. They're most noticeable turning on and off of roadways, and tighter turns.

Gary, how are you man!

I am just dropping in to say that I have been a long time follower (also the many helpful posts/threads by Danseitler, christstiltner, Morgan, and others), and I am also taking on a 6.7 turbo upgrade project. I am thinking about going with the GT3794va stage 2 because I don't know real world if the Billet 68 would be overkill on an almost every other day driver.. I will figure it out by the mid-May time frame. Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick thanks for the many pages detailing all of your experiences, as well as that of all the other guys, and I hope to have my page up in the next month!

If you guys don't mind, I would love to shoot some general questions over about the newest VGT that you are running?

Go ahead, shoot. That's what this website is for. The billet 68 is fantastic, personally I wish we would have started with this unit.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
A37D1216-5ADE-4B70-A3EB-1BA9E670414A_zpslwmgfpax.jpg

They're on! Alignment early this week.

If you haven't done these on your lifted rig, you need to. They're most noticeable turning on and off of roadways, and tighter turns.

Go ahead, shoot. That's what this website is for. The billet 68 is fantastic, personally I wish we would have started with this unit.

They're great on stock height trucks too :)

gfulton

Reaction score
Gary, how are you man!

PM me or call my cell at 940-452-4449 I'm not very smart on this but I'll answer anyway I can...

MorganY

Reaction score
Anyone maintain perfect alignment after an ALA install?

Rack said the truck was in spec. 2.9° and 3.3° left and right, respectively.

Latest posts

Members online