Gfulton's Build

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I had no idea Gary had the bushing trac bar, rather than the rod end upgrade.

Glad it's back in action and the arms spec'd out!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I had been adjusting the steering wheel alignment after the new track bar, didn't want to get it dirty lol.

This is why you everyone begs you to be their mechanic. Top quality work and over the top respect for the rides you work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfulton

Reaction score
This is why you everyone begs you to be their mechanic. Top quality work and over the top respect for the rides you work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it.......Outstanding........Morgan and Colten are the only people that will touch my truck....I know you feel the same way Kaleb.........:toast:

gfulton

Reaction score
Well a little update. Got the truck home yesterday and this thing flat rips...Way more power with this 68mm. Matt added alot more fuel also. Trans. tuning is spot on and the spool up is the same.

I can't say enough about Morgan, Colten and Matt.......OJ just thought he had a dream team...

Will get it on a dyno in August at centex. Colten thinks it north of 700......

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Awesome Gary! I cannot wait to hear more and hopefully see some video. I am also excited to get down to business now that Morgan/Matt might actually be free ;)

How is the whistle, lmao???

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
Glad you're pleased with it, sure does drive nice. Keep us posted.

I know Colton has a vid of the heavy fuel file, but we didn't end up using it because it was too much.

Latest posts

Members online