My MPD 66

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Looks like it ran pretty well for a cold track. Looks like the tune could use a little tweaking and you are going to need a bigger HPFP to it seems. Do you have the stock fuel bowl still, airdog fass?

Looks and sounds good though.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Weren't you having issues maintaining rail pressure a year or so ago with bigger tunes? I think I remember you sending me logs and what not because your truck was not pulling well throughout the 1/4. Just curious if you ever got that issue addressed or not.

Yeah the bigger tunes were dropping rail pressure even on my stockers, just not as bad. Now with this turbo its even lower.

Eric, Im still running a stock lift pump for now. I have a Fass waiting to install, just don't have the upgraded lines and fittings i need. should have dyno numbers tomorrow.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Did you make it to the track again today?

No, we decided to go another weekend.

Just curious but why is it dropping rail pressure more now with the single than with the stockers? Tuning?

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Im guessing because my tuning is giving it all the fuel I have and the turbos cleaning it up. Not too sure.

Hit the dyno yesterday. Best numbers were 598hp @ 1079trq I'll post the chart later.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Honestly didn't even plug up the DD for the dyno today. Keeps slipping my mind. some of the guys were saying it was completely clean when the turbo spooled then when i let off it would shoot a good amount of soot out.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
solid numbers really

Prob another 50 hp left in it depending on how low the rail pressure is

Latest posts

Members online