NEED HELP, ADD DUAL FUEL NOW NO START?!

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
I've given them a reputable tuner's tunes, my own tunes, no limit gave them a tune and now h&s has given them base tunes. Clearly it's not the tunes.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Dude, we knew it wasn't the tunes like a week ago, right?! Just to clarify you were told my truck would not crank and never did crank right?

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Just for a point of reference and what's close to me shop wise. Who's better, in your opinions, to get this situation fixed for me? SPE or MPD? I have not talked to either one yet and don't know their workload availability.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just for a point of reference and what's close to me shop wise. Who's better, in your opinions, to get this situation fixed for me? SPE or MPD? I have not talked to either one yet and don't know their workload availability.

call me in the morning ill help you with your decision .

getstroked27

Reaction score
JCAIN Hit me up on the old spacebook last night about this, Sorry for the "shameless plug", but we(MPD) would be more than happy to get this situation figured out for you man. I can talk to our Shop foreman this morning and figure out the best way to attack this cluster. Just let me know what works best for you buddy! *shameless plug over*

Reaction score
I had them take it to the dealership and get it flashed yesterday to start from scratch. Unfortunately, I'm going to guess, they flashed it to a newer version than the Mini will recognize so it's going to give an error saying files are missing. I'm also guessing that means I should receive a phone call any second asking what to do. Here's to another day full of tech questions on something I don't produce. Good thing I'm such a nice guy :)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I had them take it to the dealership and get it flashed yesterday to start from scratch. Unfortunately, I'm going to guess, they flashed it to a newer version than the Mini will recognize so it's going to give an error saying files are missing. I'm also guessing that means I should receive a phone call any second asking what to do. Here's to another day full of tech questions on something I don't produce. Good thing I'm such a nice guy :)

haha .. i'll do it.

Inline6359

Reaction score

When you went to pct, did you ever visit apple hill 4x4?

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
JCAIN Hit me up on the old spacebook last night about this, Sorry for the "shameless plug", but we(MPD) would be more than happy to get this situation figured out for you man. I can talk to our Shop foreman this morning and figure out the best way to attack this cluster. Just let me know what works best for you buddy! *shameless plug over*

Yes sir, sending PM.

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score

Did you ever receive a call? I'm just curious because it's still in the same state of not starting. They got it back from Ford and the dash was all lit up because of dleet. Installed MM and all emishun lights are out but still has reduced power mode on and codes p0091 and p0003 which are both low fuel pressure. :wtf:!!!!

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score

I didn't say it earlier. Thank you, I truly appreciate all the professional guidance you've provided.

getstroked27

Reaction score
25b416381e2872c323bf76718f21cf1a.jpg

Got her loaded up this afternoon!! Just got the call that it made it safe and sound to the shop!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Not necessarily wanting to get into a bashing game on the shop not able to repair the truck...

But... I'm going to say bad ECM. I think I was just talking to heavyAssult on the phone and he indicated he had a bad ecm on his truck with the very same codes.... far fetched. But I'm just guessing at this point.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Either that or a bad low pressure fuel sensor.

Maybe Brian will chime in with what happened to his with what appears to have been the exact same symptoms.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.