question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

sagebel

Reaction score
I ran a the Pro Dry S that didn't need oil. I hate dealing with oiling a filter. Now I need to take a look through my scrap pile for a piece of 4" exhaust tubing.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I ran a the Pro Dry S that didn't need oil. I hate dealing with oiling a filter. Now I need to take a look through my scrap pile for a piece of 4" exhaust tubing.

It will have to be a 45° piece of 4 inch and you will have to adapt the mafs and protect the a/c fill tube.

live life full throttle

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'll have to look but I think I have an extra stock intake lying around.

If you look close you will see that the stock tube is sorta coned. from the rubber boot to the air box it gets smaller in diameter. So 4 inch pipe would be best. Ill prolly do a mock up with regular ole 4inch exhaust pipe just to make sure its not going to throw codes... ill cut a piece of 3/8s bar stock and waller a hole in it to fit the maf sensor... if it works then ill either powder coat it or go stainless.

live life full throttle

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
If I wasn't moving to CT and then on to WA after six months all within the next year I would be deleting the new truck.

As long as you stay out of the large metropolitan areas there are no smog inspections up here in WA. Clark, King, Snohomish, Spokane and Pierce county's are the only ones with any kind of smog

sagebel

Reaction score
I'll be moving back to Kitsap county. If the timing works where I can leave truck registered in NM until I get to WA things may happen sooner. NM exempts everything 10,001 lbs GVWR and up.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Holy crap, cleaning exhaust filter finally popped up on my screen... just bout 2k miles since I seen the last one pop up..

Have 17k on her now.
live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Since the temps are getting down around 0.... and letting the truck warm up for 20min and driving for 15-20 min before hot air starts to blow out, was getting old fast..... I made my own grill cover, well, liner cuz its on the inside.. did it in the hotel last night...
yvy9ury5.jpg
ygyzesa8.jpg

live life full throttle

Last edited:

Spindrift

Reaction score
Yup....those pics of the blanket don't look like they're from inside the camper. I was wondering if you were still out of town.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yup....those pics of the blanket don't look like they're from inside the camper. I was wondering if you were still out of town.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Blanket? But no. Fifth wheel has been winterized since october. I dont *** around trying to keep chit from freezing.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.