question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

LovetheTide

Reaction score
No kidding. A speed limiter and half volume through the stereo blows. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Hahaha imagine being stuck for a month with it and 5k miles sucked bad the radio volume sucked the most!!!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

LovetheTide

Reaction score
I'm not sure what it all does but it almost seems as a Damn parental control on the truck. If you see the option to turn it on, don't!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

sagebel

Reaction score
That's about all I get from it as well. Lets you adjust the speed limiter for each individual key. Probably kind of useless once you add a tuner and drop the speed limiter completely.

RedRice589

Reaction score
That's about all I get from it as well. Lets you adjust the speed limiter for each individual key. Probably kind of useless once you add a tuner and drop the speed limiter completely.

It limits volume to 50% speed to 80 if you dont clip your seatbelt it mutes the stereo lol

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That's how I have it set when I take it to the dealership

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Smart I guess... but so far I havnt had to take mine in. And I dont like pissing with the settings. I like leaving chit alone...

Anybody have issues with phantom windshield wipers turning on every now and then? Bout once or twice a month when I go to start my truck the wiper turns on and it messes up my radio bass, treble, and back/front settings at the same time..

live life full throttle

sagebel

Reaction score
Smart I guess... but so far I havnt had to take mine in. And I dont like pissing with the settings. I like leaving chit alone...

Anybody have issues with phantom windshield wipers turning on every now and then? Bout once or twice a month when I go to start my truck the wiper turns on and it messes up my radio bass, treble, and back/front settings at the same time..

live life full throttle

Yup, every now and then I get a courtesy wipe when I start it up.:shrug:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Go in the settings and turn the courtesy wipe off its in there mine doesn't do it that I recollect. It's a setting so you can wash your windshield and it pauses then wipes it one last time so it's clear.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Anybody else find the need to change their air filter every 5k miles or whenever you change the oil? I feel the need to every time mine gets filthy.

redracer62

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way to turn the nav screen off but still have the radio on? My dad's 12 can do this. Makes it nice when you drive in dark areas.

Reaction score
Is there a way to still listen to the radio when you have a paired(bluetooth) phone being used. When my gf /exgf is in there with her iphone, it pairs up with the sync. But when ever she gets a call or makes a call it shuts the radio off. I know you can turn the privacy on and off for the conversations, but i would still like to listen to the radio while she is on the phone.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way to turn the nav screen off but still have the radio on? My dad's 12 can do this. Makes it nice when you drive in dark areas.

Isn't there a home button or something? I know there is a black screen area where you select "phone" "Climate" "Map" and "radio" or something to that effect. My mom's 12 150 and my pioneer head unit have a "day" and "night" setting that dims the map, try that as well. Probably under options somewhere.

If I get up early enough, I'm going to go hassle a dealer and I'll look too.

Latest posts

Members online