Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

HD F250

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wasted day! I hate Microsoft crap for that reason. I really like the bottle location and I wish Ford made full rear wheel liners like Dodge does. I had them on my old truck and they helped keep the bed wells clean, looked great and would have made a great NOX bottle shelter that you speak of. LOL Hope you find the limit on those nozzles this weekend.

Wayne

Reaction score
Oh as its intended! Like spanking mustangs and camaros! Or just the straight up tire abuse!LOL

With traffic like it is, just outside of Denver, I rarely have a "safe" opportunity to pick on anyone on the street:( I do take advantage of on ramps every chance I get though:naughty:

The only burnouts I've done in the truck were for some pics, and rolling burnouts if I forget to lock in in 4X4 when I take off. Those can be pretty hard on tires though. With the torque where it is, I'm sure most guys with at least a tunes on a 6.4 can verify under hard 2WD acceleration the tires are almost always on the verge of breaking loose when they don't cause a little white smoke. Yeah, I guess you could call my driving style tire abuse.:lame2:

TurboM700

Reaction score
Holy $hit good to know. I'd love to know what it is , maybe someone will step up and try making them. Obviously they will be retardedly expensive but IMO worth it not to leave me stranded , and broke off in my converter , and trash pushed thru my trans.

I know this was a few months ago we were talking about other materials but I just happened to remember what the other material was so I thought I would share.

Its a Aerment 340. Not cheap but it has been holding up well on off road trucks where 300m will brake.

Mike

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I know this was a few months ago we were talking about other materials but I just happened to remember what the other material was so I thought I would share.

Its a Aerment 340. Not cheap but it has been holding up well on off road trucks where 300m will brake.

Mike

That must be some serious stuff if it is outperforming 300m. Hopefully someone will step up and build this for our stuff.

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
Thats good to hear. We need the best to stay on top of the competion.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my favorite bottle location. could not see it.
IMG_0777.JPG

Wayne

Reaction score
2013-01-31_21-06-33_882.jpg

I was laying on the ground when I took this pic. Bed front inner fenders are in now, and they completely protect/hide the bottle unless a tire chucks a rock at it while backing up.

The other night, when I lost the data, I got mad, and decided to work on something else. I ended up tapping into the signals for RPM, MPH, MAP, and TPS for the nitrous controller. It's now fully wired & plumbed except for the power switch. My wiring harness just showed up today for the upfitter switches I'm adding to the truck, so the Juice will be ready next time I hit the dyno. :redspotdance:

I did successfully re-do all the testing for the turbo on the truck now, so as soon as I get the time to swap in another, we'll hit the dyno again. The bad news for the turbo testing is despite having all the dyno graphs saved, I lost a lot of data logs for some of the other turbos, including my stock turbo tests. That means delaying the VGT stuff until I re-re-do a couple turbos I already finished. :cursing: I sure get tired of repeating tests, but the info is extremely valuable, not just for the 6.4's, but any info that relates to other turbo stuff we have going on. Oh, well.:shrug: No sense crying about it anymore. That'll delay releasing some data, but we'll get it out to those following this thread for the turbo info.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Your bottle setup inspired mine. It's a great way to keep it out of the way, and hidden to prying eyes.

yeah i always liked it that way, but didnt drive it with bottle mounted as i was afraid of rocks etc ...

BOSS450

Reaction score
Ill need one soon... I got a 300m with a slight twist in the splines in my hands right now

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Ill need one soon... I got a 300m with a slight twist in the splines in my hands right now

Must be launching the chit out of that truck hay? Tell us how u drive your truck and what events you do to have a twisted 300m shaft. Thanks bud.

BOSS450

Reaction score
Guess the screen name gave it away. ill give it to the 300m shaft it cracked a dpc converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online