Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
Dyno with 60's tomorrow, and 110's as soon as I find the time to swap them in. Probably at least a week away though.

Wayne

Reaction score
I hear that. No time for anything except work, work, work. Nothing like building a DPC truck at the last minute. I'd really prefer to not bother at all with anything but your truck until it's totally done, but here we are, and I can't lock the doors, or turn off the phones. Looks like I won't get a free saturday for at least another month.:thumbup: When it's all over, I'll probably have to reintroduce myself to my wife and kids.:flush: At least the only foreseeable hold up at this point is human power within our control, not cryo treatment, special order parts, and other stuff out of our control. Speaking of which, when will we see the new rear axle shafts?

Motostroker

Reaction score
Any reason the 76 wouldn't make it into production? I've been waiting for a turbo like that forever. Easily over a year.

Wayne

Reaction score
Matching the right turbine wheel with the compressor, and making sure it can handle me beating on it are reasons. When it does become available, I bet it will only be as a matched set to keep everything balanced, but I'm not sure on that either. All the guys buying just the atmo in the 71 and 72 are getting a great deal, but missing out on a good amount of power left on the table. drive to boost pressure ratios are also a lot happier when a matched set is done, and that plays a role in reliability. We still have some things to evaluate before this hits the market.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so i take it this setup makes more than high powers.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
But if it were paired with the 62 you think that it would make more?

Wayne

Reaction score
The 62 would make more than the 59, but the "high power" configuration is superior to this in just about every way but price and stock appearance if you consider stock appearance a plus. FWIW, I hit the dyno with it today, and we were very pleased with the results :evil no wonder it's smokeless on the street :naughty:

MINK

Reaction score
The 62 would make more than the 59, but the "high power" configuration is superior to this in just about every way but price and stock appearance if you consider stock appearance a plus. FWIW, I hit the dyno with it today, and we were very pleased with the results :evil no wonder it's smokeless on the street :naughty:

Your 38s really are bringing you down from what I saw!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online