Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No cause its just a 59 on the High-Pressure.

oh just shut up, i wasnt asking for an educated reply. LOL wouldnt trade my high powers for anything. cept maybe max powers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

tadd has talked me out of them multilpe times,he seems to think i should leave sleeping dogs lie, because i always get huffy with him after i pop a motor. i suppose i could get whatever i want, hes got the cc on file over there. maybe in the next month or so me and beef nachos will do a turbo swap since im not selling the surfer, then i'll have 2 sets of insanity turbos. one set just has a 106 in front of them.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Gimme some parts and I'll make one for you. :)

ive known you how long? seen you with how many vehicles that run? maybe i should start getting generous. tadd says i have enough stuff to build a couple trucks.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
ive known you how long? seen you with how many vehicles that run? maybe i should start getting generous. tadd says i have enough stuff to build a couple trucks.

Mike if you need any parts to be taken off your hands let me know lol

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score

All my vehicles run or have ran. The ford will be back on the road soon, just need to stud the engine I have for it and throw it in.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

Wayne

Reaction score
Well, I've finally found the time to finish installing the traction bars. I gotta say I was a bit skeptical of how much better they could be than the fabtech bars I was running, as the fabtechs did great, but I'm definitely impressed. I'm not complaining on how the truck ran before, because it has been good. It's just better now. Smoother shifts, smoother acceleration, and the suspension is a little more quiet. I really like the way they look too. I know not everybody likes the long gussets, but I sure do. Big thanks to Jared @ RCD, and Dave @ OUO for helping me out with a quality product.
IMG_20130406_180211_348.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm really liking it, -50 hp tire mod, and all. You will definitely like 'em Joe. Too bad you won't be able to tell what does what with so many changes happening.

HD F250

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm really liking it, -50 hp tire mod, and all. You will definitely like 'em Joe. Too bad you won't be able to tell what does what with so many changes happening.

Yeah, but I should be all smiles when it's done and I will definitely have a need for them when it's done. :evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.