Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Wayne you still sucking air? It has been 7 days since your last post on here. By now you would usually have like 26 turbo swaps and tests done. Just making sure someone didnt put something in your juice man.

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm obligated to do a turbo swap some time this week so r&d doesn't stop, but I've gotten tired of tripping over the mess I made of Tadd's truck. I finished painting the major front end stuff on that, and got it assembled too, but yeah, not much time for anything but Erik's truck lately. Not only that, but the truck is a real blast to drive lately, so I've just been enjoying it.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I'm obligated to do a turbo swap some time this week so r&d doesn't stop, but I've gotten tired of tripping over the mess I made of Tadd's truck. I finished painting the major front end stuff on that, and got it assembled too, but yeah, not much time for anything but Erik's truck lately. Not only that, but the truck is a real blast to drive lately, so I've just been enjoying it.

:thumbsup:

Wayne

Reaction score
On that note, I am liking how Tadd's shorty is looking. I kinda wish I had his hood. His wife hates how the red bed clashes with the rest of the truck, so I'm waiting until later to fix that LOL
892219_10200503107914276_579599364_o.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
Yeah, it probably would be by now if we left the exhaust system the way it was, but nathannial is redesigning a lot of it for Steed Speed manifolds. Still hoping to have it dialed in by TS, but the key word there is hope.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
On that note, I am liking how Tadd's shorty is looking. I kinda wish I had his hood. His wife hates how the red bed clashes with the rest of the truck, so I'm waiting until later to fix that LOL
892219_10200503107914276_579599364_o.jpg

THIS is worth reposting. That shorty is going to look freaking sick when it's all done. :drool:

Wayne

Reaction score
none. Just a big, empty hole where they used to be. :doh:
I'll have to finish it Monday before work. I just got the valve covers back on from the injector install, and am doing a turbo swap at the same time. It will be back to a stock appearing Precision 76 test unit with a billet 59 VGT. I just finished up another 75-76 mm range test unit that didn't do so good, so this one is the new big fuel base line. Looks like I got a 62 mm VGT test unit that will be ready later this coming week, but I doubt I will have time to install it before the DPC, considering the current schedule, and the remaining to-do list on Erik's ride.

Last edited:

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
your running around like a monkey throwing poo.

they have to all over the place. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online