The 600hp saga continues

Milford

Reaction score
Yep i understand they cool different. Why would i be making this up anyways? Sending units are good and that is in warmer temps like ambient temps of 65 and above. Besides if my pmrs go because of me being stupid then so be it, they should have shatered abou3 years ago. I wont be blaming anybody but myself and besides when the engime coolant temps are 180-190 or higher and i flip to the lowest tune the tow tune, probably wont hurt much especially when i drive it like a grandpa usually.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Yep i understand they cool different. Why would i be making this up anyways? Sending units are good and that is in warmer temps like ambient temps of 65 and above. Besides if my pmrs go because of me being stupid then so be it, they should have shatered abou3 years ago. I wont be blaming anybody but myself and besides when the engime coolant temps are 180-190 or higher and i flip to the lowest tune the tow tune, probably wont hurt much especially when i drive it like a grandpa usually.

Yeah, I dunno. Even in summer mine takes another 5-10 minutes past ECT leveling out for EOT to climb over 180*. In winter it's like 20+ minutes for the two to match.

Like Tarm said though, maybe it's a difference in oil cooler/water pump health.

Milford

Reaction score
Water pump is pretty new and oil cooler is good and clean also. In the winter my truck plows snow and i keep it in stock setting for that. No need for the extra wear on stuff. Im not to worried about it though, the new motor is going to start being built or atleast parts will begin gathering at my house within the next month. Buddy just bought a new wrx and well he thinks its so awesome and so fast. Nuff said. Sorry to hijack this van. Back to the good stuff and whats going to be put back in vanders truck.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Lol! Don't apologize to me! I'm just setting back and enjoying the conversation till I can get the engine pulled. Still haven't changed my mind about going back with a stock motor.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Change of plans. Just drove the excursion and I have a 25* delta. Looks like I'll be doing studs, EGR delete, oil cooler, exhaust, and thermostat on it this weekend instead. Don't worry. I'll get back to the white truck one of these days. LOL

ToMang07

Reaction score
001-1121220649-DrEvil-Riiight.jpg

Latest posts

Members online