webb06 official build thread

Erikclaw

Reaction score
There is a mod where you put a sensor into the turbo and run a different harness to the DD. I think Mike sells them.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I've been down that road. H&S doesn't have the user data that can be programmed like the DD. I'm sure the real experts will chime in

To the OP. Get the harness and sensor!

Rivets are the new duct tape.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I've been down that road. H&S doesn't have the user data that can be programmed like the DD. I'm sure the real experts will chime in

To the OP. Get the harness and sensor!

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Oh well, at least it was fun to dream about. Thanks for the info.

webb06

Reaction score
Webb didn't you have a big rev slam issue on your trans?

Sure did. So I went ahead and had it rebuilt with the suncoast kit and whatever else is listed in the beginning of the thread. It actually still does it every now and then but nothing like it was. I'm going to be getting some gearhead tuning here shortly so I'm hoping it solves a few issues I've been having.

6.4stroke

thats what I thought webb I have pretty much the same setup as you and I actually snapped my billet input shaft and I think rev slam caused it. It seems to do it around 15 mph like I would turn at a redlight then give it some throttle and it would do it. might have to switch into gearhead tunning also

webb06

Reaction score
Mine usually did it if I didn't come to a complete stop. Like coming to a stop light with the turning lane and yield sign and rolling through there about 20 and then bam rev slam like crazy! Its either the tuning or a solenoid acting up. I replaced 3 when I had the trans built. Apparently I didn't replace the one that's messing up

6.4stroke

Yea I'm going to get gearhead tunes and see if it solves it. I hate when it does it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.