webb06 official build thread

webb06

Reaction score
Before tearing the engine back down I decided to see if i could button it up enough to go to the local diesel drags this weekend.

I removed the stud that was leaking and coated it with silicon. Re torqued and put it all back together. Changed the oil and filter.

Seems to be doing fine for now. I'm going to run it just enough to try out the newest file Matt sent me. Then trailer it to the drag strip.

Last year I won the event, hope to bring home another "W" for the ford team this weekend!

BlueOx

Reaction score
Before tearing the engine back down I decided to see if i could button it up enough to go to the local diesel drags this weekend.

I removed the stud that was leaking and coated it with silicon. Re torqued and put it all back together. Changed the oil and filter.

Seems to be doing fine for now. I'm going to run it just enough to try out the newest file Matt sent me. Then trailer it to the drag strip.

Last year I won the event, hope to bring home another "W" for the ford team this weekend!

Good deal man!! Let us know how it turns out

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

B585Ford

Reaction score

Good to hear u are at least gonna get to drive it. Good luck!!!!

webb06

Reaction score
Drove it home from the shop and there doesn't appear to be any loss of coolant thus far. Hoping she holds together for the weekend!!!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Cool deal man. I hope it holds up for ya. And kick some a$$ at the drags. If you won last year with the stock chargers on then hang on this year! Good luck!

webb06

Reaction score
just went out and made some burnout videos and WOT runs. I'll post the videos in a few minutes once they upload.

one question, under WOT whichever shift is before the converter locks it seems to not want to shift and kind of goes back and forth. some times the truck will literally lose all boost once it does shift and then pick it back up.

it has matt's tunes in it. i just uploaded this tune today so it could need to "learn"? i hope

you will be able to tell from a few of the videos what im talking about.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just went out and made some burnout videos and WOT runs. I'll post the videos in a few minutes once they upload.

one question, under WOT whichever shift is before the converter locks it seems to not want to shift and kind of goes back and forth. some times the truck will literally lose all boost once it does shift and then pick it back up.

it has matt's tunes in it. i just uploaded this tune today so it could need to "learn"? i hope

you will be able to tell from a few of the videos what im talking about.

prolly the 3-5 , after a few times it should learn. its the hardest most complex shift the truck makes. what mph is it happening at? canty wait for videos. how does it feel ?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Good, its been too long since I've watched a burnout video! Now I'll casually stroll on over to the fridge and grab another cold beer and enjoy the video:popcorn:

webb06

Reaction score
the last couple times definitely felt better than the first couple, i about crapped my pants the first time...

honestly i cant remember what what mph...maybe 60ish?

it feels really strong to me! i love it!!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the last couple times definitely felt better than the first couple, i about crapped my pants the first time...

honestly i cant remember what what mph...maybe 60ish?

it feels really strong to me! i love it!!!!

yeah thats the intermediate shaft eater. glad it survived.

Latest posts

Members online