webb06 official build thread

Crack85

Reaction score
I would think that since he has the triple compound setup that it just wont "light" the 98mm, but will be more or less be driving the 76/62 high powers similar to a regular high power setup. Just a theory, but I wouldn't think that pulling the fuel back some would make it work bad. I would just think the truck would just lose some of the top end where the 98mm takes over. I would ASSUME that the 62mm vgt would still keep his lag down and take care of the low end. And then the 76mm would take over in the midrange and some up top, but the 98mm just might not fully come on to full tilt. Or maybe it will just take a little longer to light.:shrug: Hopefully some of the turbo guru's can shed some light on this, while proving my lack of knowledge:slap:

Pretty sure he has a 106mm in front the 76mm. Sorry about webb's problems

webb06

Reaction score
possibility its not loading the truck definite power loss. i think mine made 55boost/58bp or so with high powers, and 110's with dual fuelers. loading thru the trans or converter slip could play a role ...

I made it to the semis. Got beat by a dmax running 11.7's

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Damn! You probably could've had him if it was working right. Does it feel like its weaker than the other day or no? Just curious if its been this way or kind of a new issue.

webb06

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374382371.572863.jpg
Dads truck with his gooseneck, my truck, buddy's 06 cummins

webb06

Reaction score
I'd have to measure. But I know it goes even with where the rear view mirror mounts. Maybe 5-6"

webb06

Reaction score
Negative. I emailed Matt to see if he has any idea. I'm outta town for the week so it's not a big deal

webb06

Reaction score
And so it begins again...I just pulled the cab on my truck and going to pull the engine today as well. New block is ready to be swapped in again.

Wish me a little better luck this time

Motostroker

Reaction score
Wishing you best of luck. You have more patience then me, I would have kit it in fire by now lol

Latest posts

Members online