ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376930546.179855.jpg
Boom

sootie

Reaction score
i so badly want you to work on my truck LOL

how do i get it from Canada to MO

webb06

Reaction score
I'll order up all the needed gaskets and what not from ford tomorrow and see what all they have in stock. Get everything washed up and Probably start going back together with it Wednesday

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Hey Webb, did you ever figure out what was the issue with your truck causing it to be slower? I might be in the same boat. By the way really nice job on the progress! You have this R&R down pat!

webb06

Reaction score
Hey Webb, did you ever figure out what was the issue with your truck causing it to be slower? I might be in the same boat. By the way really nice job on the progress! You have this R&R down pat!

Possibly. I was talking with Shane about switching the wastegate piping up and dumping in to the atmo vs the downpipe like it is now. Matt also said that could be the issue.

We will see once its back together later this week

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Possibly. I was talking with Shane about switching the wastegate piping up and dumping in to the atmo vs the downpipe like it is now. Matt also said that could be the issue.

We will see once its back together later this week

10-4. I am going to mess with my gate tomorrow and see if it makes a differance. It almost seems like its dumping off the pressure too soon. I don't really know what else to mess with to help it out. It sounds mean as hell, but I think its lacking in the top end. By the way, does your truck ever get dirty? I don't think I have seen any pictures of it not shining. Its even getting the motor replace and its shining like a mother f**ker on the lift! Nice looking ride for sure.

webb06

Reaction score
Ya mess with the gate and see if you can watch EBP to see when it's dumping. Mine reaches about 85psi absolute and dumps. That's about 71psi actual which is where tadd told me it should be around.

I actually washed it before I put it on the lift lol it was pretty nasty before that since its been raining around here a lot lately.

I hate working on customers dirty trucks so they usually get a washing before I ever touch them

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ok. Mine is reading actual so I will shoot for 60-65 I think thats what I was last told(I have stock springs) Anyhow thanks I'll quit derailing your thread now!

one2nine

Reaction score
Ya mess with the gate and see if you can watch EBP to see when it's dumping. Mine reaches about 85psi absolute and dumps. That's about 71psi actual which is where tadd told me it should be around.

I actually washed it before I put it on the lift lol it was pretty nasty before that since its been raining around here a lot lately.

I hate working on customers dirty trucks so they usually get a washing before I ever touch them

So are you gated into the exhaust now and want to go to atmo?

Latest posts

Members online