2013 Platinum 6.7 Motor Build

dseitler

Reaction score
Loaded up everything looks great. Looking forward to getting the motor put back together and installed in the Platinum. Headed back to South Florida.
The new MPD parts warehouse and machine shop looks amazing. The pictures do it no justice. The facilities set up perfect for what they do. They have some exciting new products that are going to be released soon and I got to look at them. Pretty cool
Here's a picture of the little auction truck I purchased while my truck was being worked on. Wanted to come up with some sarcastic saying but I figured I would leave that up to you guys..
33c5ce03b07aa5d513589818eab3f33a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
Loaded up everything looks great. Looking forward to getting the motor put back together and installed in the Platinum. Headed back to South Florida.
The new MPD parts warehouse and machine shop looks amazing. The pictures do it no justice. The facilities set up perfect for what they do. They have some exciting new products that are going to be released soon and I got to look at them. Pretty cool
Here's a picture of the little auction truck I purchased while my truck was being worked on. Wanted to come up with some sarcastic saying but I figured I would leave that up to you guys..
33c5ce03b07aa5d513589818eab3f33a.jpg

Point A to point B, right ?

dseitler

Reaction score
I was thinking more like "If it's too much motor for the Chevy to handle in the back how could it handle one under the hood."
I had an F1 50 King Ranch but we sold it last week so we pick this up on Monday at the auction. Would have looked better.

dseitler

Reaction score
Well I appreciate that Gary but you must be kidding. Took it off the pallet at 4 PM and 930 we had it all bolted in place. Transmission and the underside complete. Install the wiring harness and the bottom coolant lines are all finished. Put the exhaust manifolds and the T4 pedestal on and stopped there because the Turbo wouldn't be finished until today.
Start back again on Wednesday evening because tonight 's my wife's birthday.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Well I appreciate that Gary but you must be kidding. Took it off the pallet at 4 PM and 930 we had it all bolted in place. Transmission and the underside complete. Install the wiring harness and the bottom coolant lines are all finished. Put the exhaust manifolds and the T4 pedestal on and stopped there because the Turbo wouldn't be finished until today.
Start back again on Wednesday evening because tonight 's my wife's birthday.

Wife's birthday? I thought you had your priorities right? Hahaha jk man. Have a great time!!

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Def. Not as boring anymore. Have you considered a wheelie bar or parachutes? You may need them after driving that chevy for 2k miles.

Latest posts

Members online