5r110 out 4r100 in

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
How hard is it to make changes after that? Is there alot or tables for say part throttle shirts vs full throttle?

How invasive of the wiring harness is the pcs

Its just a starter tune. You can chane it to whatever you want after that. PCS has seperate tables for part throttle shifts and WOT shifting. Having an RPM pickup helps alot though(which the 6.4's do, otherwise WOT shifting is setup differently. According to PCS, most of the guys running their stuff in diesel applications at the strip don't bother with RPM inputs and base WOT shifting strictly on MPH, if i recall correctly) TPS plays a big role too. I think it kinda has an EFI live feel to it...

Wiring isn't baaaaad but it takes some knowledge and time, honestly. PCS is very generic in their harness.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
My buddy has one in his elcummino with a 12v but he doesn't utilize it.very well from.what I understand. But his has a basic tune and runs mid 11s .

Keep us posted

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
would the pcs controller help keep the fr110 alive? sorry for the derail but i recently toasted my stocker and was looking at getting the elite stage two put in

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Does anyone in the md va area have a manual 6.4 we could borrow for an hour

Sent from my Droid Charge

Mike i talked with Craig just before and forgot to ask. Does he need just a stock file or does he need the truck down there?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
fiqured out how to get everything to work had to put the factory range sensor in out of the 5r110 now truck starts and fuels fully this trans is awsome did some 4wheel launchs lastnight shifts perfect everytime and locks the converter right off the line

Matt

Reaction score
Awesome to hear Craig. Really hope this proves to hold up. Tracks open in your area?

Latest posts

Members online