6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Justin....1 of 2 things just happened in the last 2 pages

1. You made a fake name to try to lie to people even more than you already have

2. Youre so screwed you had to cry to daddy and ask for his help un***king your situation...

Either way LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

No....in fact he asked me to never post or get involved in this....now I starting to see why.

Dan

Reaction score
turbo kit is the issue.

havent had issues with engine, traction bars drive shaft etc... and the issues i have already had with with fuel systems efans etc have been looked after already.

get the rest of that out of your head. lets talk turbo kit. thats what i originally purchased and thats what is unsatisfying me.

if we can come to an agreement that would absolutely be 100 percent.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
drove it after evan confirmed it was a ok to drive...

btw evans 19. wtf does he know?

Dan your only 2 years older then me. So you cant know much more.
But one thing I do know is that running my mouth on these forums isn't gonna get me laid. Maybe you all should try to stay off here and you might get a piece instead of wasting your whole life complaining about stupid shtt that you just said 3 pages ago you didn't care about anymore.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
But one thing I do know is that running my mouth on these forums isn't gonna get me laid. Maybe you all should try to stay off here and you might get a piece instead of wasting your whole life complaining about stupid shtt that you just said 3 pages ago you didn't care about anymore.

LOL. Dr. Ruth up in here.

PSA CEO

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yeah Stevie wonder just like I was lying about the pics that are back up and oh yeah you guys have just forgot all about that hack job.
Deleted here over and over.

This industry shops make mistakes.
We all get it.

Dan We really want to help. But you have to get it together long enough to specify the exact problem and price.

Or do you want box every last part on the truck up and send it all back engine and all for a refund.
Engine, fuel system, coolers, pipes, hoses, wires, guages, pumps, driveshaft, traction bars?

That is why WE have repeating asked for a rational and logical description of EVERYTHING that has went wrong .

You are mad becasue you wanted us to send you a new y pipe and hot pipe that broke.
When it is custom made in a week we had no time to jig it. How could we possible make another.
We did offer to pay shipping both ways and repair it. that was reasonable.

A full complete list please from Dan, and not the peanut galllery.
let Dan answer so you guys don't again ruin it for him

Nothing here has been deleted to protect anyone. It would be against Garrett's unethical and immoral nature to do so.

Lets get down to brass tacks though. Why do you *** bags keep calling me begging for me to end this Internet nightmare your lack of forethought has brought on? You people are to stupid to know that everything you have posted here over the last 2 years, under all 16 different screen names will never get hidden or deleted to protect you. I've watched you lie and make claims to paint your business better. Things like saying you have a money back guarantees and lifetime warranty on your turbo kits, yet when customers actually get their turbo kits and want their money back because its such a hacked piece of **** they don't want it anymore, you tell them "sorry, it's your fault" and walk away. Then you cry that the site admin and moderators are twisting stories and trying to make you look bad. I dont buy it, neither does compd or the .org or the few active members left over on Gilligan's Island. So don't come crying here or to me about foul play or any of your other retarded theories. Despite what you might say and think, this isn't a site that was built based off a foundation of worthless individuals who can't connect dots. The best, the brightest and some of the smartest in the Powerstroke community are here. You don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of recovering. I tried to tell you... But you wanted to *** around.

Btw, eyebrow wax kits on sale at Walgreens. Look into it

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
turbo kit is the issue.

havent had issues with engine, traction bars drive shaft etc... and the issues i have already had with with fuel systems efans etc have been looked after already.

get the rest of that out of your head. lets talk turbo kit. thats what i originally purchased and thats what is unsatisfying me.

if we can come to an agreement that would absolutely be 100 percent.

Yeah Dan i am pretty sure we actually can. The owner needed to hear that all the work was fine except piping kit.

The other work was 21000 dollars as listed on .org.
Did any of the prices there seem unreasonable or out of line?

Dan

Reaction score

3 years, and life isnt about getting some. theres more to it.

complaining about stupid **** eh?

well now. i see nothing stupid about it, your kit does not work at all. so go ahead and return it evan. you'll drive out to whereever the heck to satisfy a customer.. so go ahead and satisfy me by returning this mother effin scab

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
not sure how pretending to be your dad is helping here, is he drug addicted as well ? after my many years of being a keyboard racer, i have now embarked on a journey to be a keyboard mechanic. i'm really not sure what is left to be said. here's my synopsis on whats transpired.

you came here a while back, and had no idea that you walked into the lions den. you cried after you got smashed repeatedly, you were denied sponsorship here, as the administration felt you weren't worthy of being a vendor here, for fear of ripping off a member.

PSA can take solace in knowing we were NOT responsible in any one of our members being ripped off by you.

PSA would like to thank you though, for the large influx of new members and site activity your self destruction has brought , and allowing PSA to assist cfd's internet suicide. nothing you say now can fix the damage you have done to yourselves, and everything you say just reiterates what the entire diesel performance community now knows, that you guy's are MORONS.

hopefully the 12 step program and the meetings are helping the addiction problems, because that has to suck for the people you had to roll over on to stay out of jail. you two are a couple of turds. your mom should have swallowed.

BIG -P OUT !

Fordguy100

Reaction score
You keep asking for his break down.

I want to see an itemized break down from you guys, in this form

Item 1, price
Item 2, price
Item 3, price

etc.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hey Evan - the cops catch up with you yet about your 100+ mph romp posted on YouTube?

No sir. Wasn't speeding actually. Speedometers broke. (common issue on that year chevy). Might write me an inspection ticket for that being broke though!

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
not sure how pretending to be your dad is helping here, is he drug addicted as well ? after my many years of being a keyboard racer, i have now embarked on a journey to be a keyboard mechanic. i'm really not sure what is left to be said. here's my synopsis on whats transpired.

you came here a while back, and had no idea that you walked into the lions den. you cried after you got smashed repeatedly, you were denied sponsorship here, as the administration felt you weren't worthy of being a vendor here, for fear of ripping off a member.

PSA can take solace in knowing we were NOT responsible in any one of our members being ripped off by you.

PSA would like to thank you though, for the large influx of new members and site activity your self destruction has brought , and allowing PSA to assist cfd's internet suicide. nothing you say now can fix the damage you have done to yourselves, and everything you say just reiterates what the entire diesel performance community now knows, that you guy's are MORONS.

hopefully the 12 step program and the meetings are helping the addiction problems, because that has to suck for the people you had to roll over on to stay out of jail. you two are a couple of turds. your mom should have swallowed.

BIG -P OUT !

I am his father and to answer your first question? Absolutely no, that I know for fact.

Dan

Reaction score
engine blowing up etc etc is really no big deal. **** happens. i have been really reasonable as far as that is all concerned.. the turbo kit is atrocious, you folks know that. so do SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

BIG -P OUT !

Classic.

PSA CEO

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If the admin keeps changing my post dan they are going to ruin this dialect and any chance of remedy.
The code has to be accurate. Screenshots have to match up with the program we are running to track this.

The business is fine Steve. No one wants there money back except Dan.

Dan wanted his kit off and exchanged for a frozen boost setup 4 months later. that was way out of the 30 day window, we did it anyway and applied the money to this custom frozen boost HE HAD TO HAVE. So he is still under a lifetime warranty on the uppipes and headers for sure.
The frozen boost will never be returned because he had to have that big bastard.
He just realizes now it will not fit under the hood.

The piping we would gladly repair under lifetime , or return it.
That seems to be his only issue at this point.

Which is a far cry from being ripped off for 27000 as everyone claimed.

The man is currently running a Confederate Diesel 1000 hp engine with a lifetime warranty. That is a good deal.

BTW Dan we still need you to send in an address to send the warranty contract to.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If the admin keeps changing my post dan they are going to ruin this dialect and any chance of remedy.
The code has to be accurate. Screenshots have to match up with the program we are running to track this.

Dan wanted his kit off and exchanged for a frozen boost setup 4 months later. that was way out of the 30 day window, we did it anyway and applied the money to this custom frozen boost HE HAD TO HAVE. So he is still under a lifetime warranty on the uppipes and headers for sure.
The frozen boost will never be returned because he had to have that big bastard.

The man is currently running a Confederate Diesel 1000 hp engine with a lifetime warranty. That is a good deal.

BTW Dan we still need you to send in an address to send the warranty contract to.

wonder what will happen if the engine makes 1001 ?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Good for you not giving up on being stupid!

Jhaddox

Reaction score

HEY *** BAG..SHOW ME A DYNO SHEET OF AN ENGINE YOU BUILT IN A 6.7 THAT MADE 1000 HORSE...PROOF OR GTFO

pog

Reaction score
who has a 1k hp 6.7? ive hurd dem drugz *** wid da mynd

Latest posts

Members online