6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantom

Reaction score

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I can't stand hownevwey username you come up with always has something to do with smoke. We get it, its a diesel by product at times but jeez, its childish at this point

:whs: maybe if this weren't a diesel forum, it'd make sense, show everyone that you're a diesel guy, but it is a diesel forum…one that frowns upon the oraling of cole(dat chit ghey).

I think there's a Dmax shop here (in LA somewhere) like he said.

Ray, I wouldn't take a 6.7 with a relatively new part to a friend/backyard mech, even if he was a tech. Any truck for that matter. If it were for studs, or replace something with a stock part, sure, but something like this(the fact that only what, 2(?) companies have kits out and running should throw a red flag) would have to go to a legit shop IMO. No offense to the decent guys a CFD(if they exist) but they don't exactly have a stellar reputation, and thus far, their quality has been iffy. IMO you should've taken the trip to any quality performance shop instead, that way, there'd be less question of your installer's competence/ability to install the product. Hate to see you in this situation man, hopefully CFD makes everything right.

Oh, and :welcome: , from a fellow Louisianan!

Sent from the Bayou

SootRoller

Reaction score
As far as I know. Some guy was driving down with a kit. Now whatever happened to booking a flight and what not...well. I'm a trust worthy person. But you can only spew so much bs. I guess this weekend we will see. As for my handle. I had it back when psn first started. 16 years old then and it fit. Never really gave much thought to changing it honestly.

Snake

Reaction score
Confederate Diesel's post on another site regarding this opportunity......

I appreciated the heads up.
But I already got to it on the other forum.
The customer was having trouble with the install not the product.
It is all being taken care of.
You won't find better customer service or top selling products like this.
Confederate Diesel is a great company to do business with and we will always go the extra mile to help a customer.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
As far as I know. Some guy was driving down with a kit. Now whatever happened to booking a flight and what not...well. I'm a trust worthy person. But you can only spew so much bs. I guess this weekend we will see. As for my handle. I had it back when psn first started. 16 years old then and it fit. Never really gave much thought to changing it honestly.

Obviously the post about plane tickets was BS but I doubt there is another shop out there that would send a tech 1,800 miles to help a customer, if the guy actually shows up I will be impressed!

3brorce

Reaction score
That is what I was wondering. If he was still driving to LA or if he was on his way back to MD with the kit installed. Probably back in MD already with it strapping her down to the 224xlc.

DirtbikePilot

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hopefully next week my truck will be back together and I'll be able to post a full review. What kinda sucks is now I'm going to have to start a new thread because this one filled up with over 200 (yes, two hundred) posts of bs.

Snake

Reaction score
Hopefully next week my truck will be back together and I'll be able to post a full review. What kinda sucks is now I'm going to have to start a new thread because this one filled up with over 200 (yes, two hundred) posts of bs.

gad.gif

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Lol this is exactly why this place is a joke....every page gets filled with bs from the same people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.