6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Haha I'm not an expert by any means. But his forum started as a review of a kit which I have...so I think I would be a good person to ask how it works. I also think its odd that people keep saying how these kits are talked of so highly until their installed and then never heard from again. Mines been on for a few months (not certain on exactly how long) and my truck still runs great. I can even take more pictures if someone would like lol.

Fantom

Reaction score
Haha I'm not an expert by any means. But his forum started as a review of a kit which I have...so I think I would be a good person to ask how it works. I also think its odd that people keep saying how these kits are talked of so highly until their installed and then never heard from again. Mines been on for a few months (not certain on exactly how long) and my truck still runs great. I can even take more pictures if someone would like lol.

Or....it could be that nobody here gives 2 shts about that kit or how it works. Never thought of that, did ya, Skippy?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
So if nobody here cares than why are they here? Nothing better to do?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Lol sorry I have a job and can't drop everything I'm doing to go find a dyno. But I think there's a track an hour or two away. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend.

jdgleason

Reaction score
This got funny quick. Sounds like someone needs to check in at the funny farm to figure out why they feel the need to be 16 different people.

bricewise

Reaction score
All I know is when my Elite turbo arrives I'm expecting Tadd or Levi to send some help!

3brorce

Reaction score
Purchase of a turbo kit comes with a free install from one of our techs we will fly out, wait drive out or ride a bike to your home!

Snake

Reaction score
All we ask is that you provide us time to mislead everyone on the internetz.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Riding a bike would be more strenuous then riding along on a segway lol.

Goo point and i should of added that in.

True, but riding a bike cross country has been done, and isn't completely out of the ordinary. Riding a Segway, well that'd just look retawded.

Sent from the Bayou

DirtbikePilot

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Attachments

• bobs-stupid.jpg
    bobs-stupid.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I believe the point of that post was that nobody cares about anything related to CFD at this point because something like this always happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online