6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
CFD has to get some quality, then learn how to control it, that would lighten up on the damage control they constantly have to do.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
CFD has to get some quality, then learn how to control it, that would lighten up on the damage control they constantly have to do.

Nah, it's wayyy easier to send a tech on a bike 1k mi to fix what should've been fixed before it left the shop.

Sent from the Bayou

bad12jr

Reaction score
Huffy will take a lot of abuse. Only bent one wheel.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

dieselpower

Reaction score
Hey CFD.....

Go ahead, send a mechanic, get it taken care of, whatever. But there's no need to come on here and tell all of us that you're doing that, and this, and that, bla bla bla. I don't see any of the credible shops on here posting all the intimate details about their every move and transaction....jus sayin'.

Bottom line, run a good business and you won't have to worry about going to the forumz to try andplace a band aid on your reputation.

PSD715

Reaction score
It's ironic they do all they do trying to weasel themselves into a good reputation, and now if you google their kit, this turd of a thread is one of the top results. LOL great publicity..

Snake

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm about to post this......................but CFD explained that discrepancy on another forum.

We explained to him about a dozen times that a billet 66 is not an efr.
He just continued to call it an EFr kit.
So we just fianlly gave up

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Lol no I work in the gas industry in PA. I just keep in touch with what's going on. Actually that should be a good way to show their customer service. They answer any questions I have about diesels in general after 4 months or however long it's been since I was there

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Nope. That was a guy on the H&S forum. Could prolly have them write me one though!! But I'm sure that would prolly take out this turbo too. Never knew how hard loping was on turbos until this forum haha.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Lol no I work in the gas industry in PA. I just keep in touch with what's going on. Actually that should be a good way to show their customer service. They answer any questions I have about diesels in general after 4 months or however long it's been since I was there

I would hope they will answer questions. That's more of something that is expected from someone who represents a shop if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online