6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
This guy must work for them too... Prolly just a big scam for them to try and get a better rep. Oh did I say them? I mean us haha

pog

Reaction score
if i ever get a 6.7 ill give ya a shout. you guys do send mechanics to canada right?

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Hey, you taking my bicycle route now... I thought you had them on a segway lol

Lol I figure you could put a wrench and socket set in a little red wagon and hook it to the back of the bike. And toss in a passport. Lol can't do that on the Segway.

Sent from the Bayou

3brorce

Reaction score
Lol I figure you could put a wrench and socket set in a little red wagon and hook it to the back of the bike. And toss in a passport. Lol can't do that on the Segway.

Sent from the Bayou

Get a big fanny pack or I am sure if they are as good of fab guys they say they are they could get something mounted up on that segway lol. Then, they may need a tech to help the tech fix the fab work that was done to the segway when the mount breaks or falls off!!!

bad12jr

Reaction score
Pink and purple. With sparkles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Serious question....were there streamers on the handlebars?

There better be!! All the money spent on a turbo kit, and the tech shows up w/o streamers and a horn!? Oh Hell nah!

Since there are tools in the wagon, I'm thinking the bike should be a .1 ton dually(ie. training wheels). That way it's more stable under the heavy load.

If the CFD guy were to read this and pick up a bike and wagon on his way, I think they should be absolved of their wrong doings lolololol!!

Sent from the Bayou

Fantom

Reaction score
Insert "Internet: serious business" meme here.

seriousunicorn.jpg

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Turns out it was the kit all along. All stock parts were put back on the truck and the mechanic returned home with the "forever alone" look. LOL

Rofl, I heard he even took the streamers off his bike handles so his ride of shame wasn't as noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online