6.7 turbo kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtbikePilot

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This site is for :morons:

If anyone wants to read my actual review, you will have to look on .dork I'm through with this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This site is for :morons:

If anyone wants to read my actual review, you will have to look on .dork I'm through with this site.

good riddance. hopefully you get your multiple personality disorder figured out.

mwdguy

Reaction score
Is there any way to block the words CFD or confederate :biggun: so it cannot be spoken of on here? LOL

3brorce

Reaction score
Pretty sure there is just like they block out curse words with *** and that so I bet it can be done. But then they cant make them selves look like d-bags and its funny.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
on fb they had pics up showing it all together. Now if it is the actual truck who knows.

SootRoller

Reaction score
Ray was supposed to jump on here and tell the tale but he told me has no internet access where he is on Saturday and that was the last I spoke to him. He told me that the original mechanic that was working on it said that is was 100% better and seems to drive like it should. That's all I know at this point guys. Ray is out of town working. I don't know when he will be back to drive it and give a full review.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ray was supposed to jump on here and tell the tale but he told me has no internet access where he is on Saturday and that was the last I spoke to him. He told me that the original mechanic that was working on it said that is was 100% better and seems to drive like it should. That's all I know at this point guys. Ray is out of town working. I don't know when he will be back to drive it and give a full review.

at this point .. whatever, its a turbo. obviously there were issues. leave it at that.

3brorce

Reaction score
I'll wait to see what Ray has to say before I listen to anyone else... Not sure who is who lol

Vizsla

Reaction score
Had to(regrettably), visit the .morgue, sootboy claims he is developing a few new personalities/usernames, so he can return and further his whatever agenda of pr achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online